Respected Contributor

Corkys Advanced Order Ham meal has not shipped yet?

I ordered it a month a go and was suppose to have been delivered yesterday. A gift to family in the South.

There is no info except In Process. Anyone else? I know Corkys is generally shipped from their not QVC.

What has your experience been with them this holiday season? Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Corkys Advanced Order Ham meal has not shipped yet?

Check the community forum. Somone just posted "Last Package Just Arrived" their Corky's ham came a few days ago. Maybe you can find out when and where it came from. 

Respected Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

Check the community forum. Somone just posted "Last Package Just Arrived" their Corky's ham came a few days ago. Maybe you can find out when and where it came from. 

Thank you! I did find it and posted there. They said it was great.  My EDD date has been pushed back twice...I think I probably ordered the same meal.

Esteemed Contributor

Check your email, @wonderfulworld. I got an email yesterday from QVC saying my heartland chicken, I have on auto delivery, would not be delivered as promised and that they are working to obtain stock. Its no big deal to me, but it also wasn't going to be a gift or my Christmas dinner.

I know that the places that process food have been hit very hard with covid, and I think there's a good chance that is the problem. I'm sorry about your ham. Maybe you will end up getting it by Christmas. 

Good Luck

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@happycat wrote:

Check your email, @wonderfulworld. I got an email yesterday from QVC saying my heartland chicken, I have on auto delivery, would not be delivered as promised and that they are working to obtain stock. Its no big deal to me, but it also wasn't going to be a gift or my Christmas dinner.

I know that the places that process food have been hit very hard with covid, and I think there's a good chance that is the problem. I'm sorry about your ham. Maybe you will end up getting it by Christmas. 

Good Luck

Thank you for your suggestion. Nothing in my email. Usually QVC is very good about letting me know a package is on the way.

Honored Contributor

@wonderfulworld 

I hope you get it in time too, it does sound delish according to the other thread!

If not it could always a NYE treat!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@wonderfulworld 

I hope you get it in time too, it does sound delish according to the other thread!

If not it could always a NYE treat!

Thank you! That is a thought.

Honored Contributor

Many, many food orders have been delayed.  I've wondered if perhaps some have had to shut down or reduce production due to local covid restrictions.  If they have to distance employees, it makes sense they'd have to reduce the number of workers.  Transportation may be a problem too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I did a LIve Chat after checking my credit card and seeing that it had not been charged. All they could tell me is that it is sold out now and they have my order at QVC but cannot tell if Corky's does. So not sure what to do now.

Since it is a gift and I ordered it on 11/19 I can only assume it is lost as others with the same EDD date got theirs. Sigh...

Thanks to all!

Respected Contributor

@wonderfulworld wrote:

I did a LIve Chat after checking my credit card and seeing that it had not been charged. All they could tell me is that it is sold out now and they have my order at QVC but cannot tell if Corky's does. So not sure what to do now.

Since it is a gift and I ordered it on 11/19 I can only assume it is lost as others with the same EDD date got theirs. Sigh...

Thanks to all!

The EDD is now 1/07/2021 so I cancelled the order. I will regroup and try to find something else to send to them after the holidays.

Thank you everyone for your replies....just one of those things! Happy holidays to all!