Esteemed Contributor

Re: Consists of layers of Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Apple Spice Cake

Looks good to me. I think I just gained 10 lbs by looking at it though.

Honored Contributor

That doesn't look in the least bit appetizing.  I'll have my pecan pie all by itself...well, with some whipping cream!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I think those that this "cake" appeals to stil have a bit of the child sitting on their shoulders.  It is not a pretty cake to me which leads me to think I could make it myself for well under  their asking price.  Not much must be changed to make it vegan. Egg and butter substitutes and vegan sugar. ( regular granulated sugar is processed with bone char. ( for thaose of you cooking for vegans).   It IS an interesting idea though.

Honored Contributor

Sometime back in 2000 when I watched the Food Network every night and the entire lineup they did a segment on a business that did this.  I remember the middle portion was an apple pie and cake on the top and bottom.  I could not get it out of my head for days.  A spoon and some ice cream is all I need, regardless of the flavors.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."