Honored Contributor

Re: Consists of layers of Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, and Apple Spice Cake

As long as there's nothing hot in it I'd be happy to try it.... looks great!

I grew up in So. Ca and I love Mexican food and have always enjoyed it HOT!  But for some reason everything in this town comes in Hot, really Hot and Will Burn the britches right off you hot..... I don't understand it but I ask about everything now, everytihing!  I still love Hot, and even at my age it doesn't bother me, but it's everywhere.... Lol   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

Very creative and looks delicious. 

Frequent Contributor

I can feel my arteries hardening 😳

Honored Contributor

If it appeals to you, but all three pies/cake at Walmart and a can of frosting and stack it all up.  You can see that that's exactly what it is.  

AND spend way less than $95!  And pick up an electric knife too to cut the thing. 

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   At least whip up a batch of heavy cream.  Canned frosting is the nastiest stuff they've figured out how to can.  Pumpkin and pecan pies are the very easiest pies to make; apple cake a little more difficult.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I think I just went from borderline blood sugars, to full blown diabetes, just looking at the photo.  

Esteemed Contributor

It looks amazing.  Would love to try a piece.

Honored Contributor

Take out the pumpkin pie and we'll talk. Actually, even then I think I'd prefer those flavors individually. I don't like pumpkin pie in the first place, but even so, I don't think those three flavors necessarily work together at all. I'll pass on this one right down to the whipped cinnamon butter cream.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Take out the pumpkin pie and we'll talk. Actually, even then I think I'd prefer those flavors individually. I don't like pumpkin pie in the first place, but even so, I don't think those three flavors necessarily work together at all. I'll pass on this one right down to the whipped cinnamon butter cream.

@stevieb I'd take the spice cake but I'd have to rake off almost all the frosting.  

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I'll take $2.00 worth please.  At 95.00 that would probably be just a bite.  Looks good.