Honored Contributor

At Christmas time Coke puts out these Holiday Coke bottles. And we always end up with a number of them.

Image result for round coke bottle

Today I tried the last one sitting in the refrigerator. OH MY! It was quite tasty. I forgot what Coke tasted like. Then I read the note on the bottle "original formula". I could get addicted to it. Good thing they only put it out at Christmas time.

Honored Contributor

Re: Coke Round Christmas Bottle

these are so cute!

where did you find them @drizzellla ?

i purchase from a number of different grocery stores and from sams club and i did not see these at all.

i do buy cases of mexican coke (real sugar) at sams club when they are available.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla If you didn't toss them out, you could be creative and

rinse them out, air dry and them attach some pretty string and

hang them on your tree next year. Are you a crafty person?

Honored Contributor

Those are so cute.  I have never seen them.  perfect for the holidays.

Honored Contributor

I found these on line, three cees, There are many other. 

Thanks, I am keeping the bottle. I put it on the counter for recycling. But I am going to decorate it.

WeeBeeStampin4Fun-round coke bottles filled with m's

Coca-Cola Snow Globe Cupcakes by Bakerella :)(:
Made from the round plastic bottles of Coca Cola found at Christmas time. Clear glass ornaments may be used, also.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

these are so cute!

where did you find them @drizzellla ?

i purchase from a number of different grocery stores and from sams club and i did not see these at all.

i do buy cases of mexican coke (real sugar) at sams club when they are available.

I just read on line that they were available at Walmart.  But I also know that Walt Disney World opened a new Star Wars ride. And Coke made round bottles in the shape of "Thermal Detonators". It was quite the hit.

And we also on occasion buy the Mexican Coke from Sams. I am wondering if the original formula is the same as Mexican Coke.

Respected Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

At Christmas time Coke puts out these Holiday Coke bottles. And we always end up with a number of them.

Today I tried the last one sitting in the refrigerator. OH MY! It was quite tasty. I forgot what Coke tasted like. Then I read the note on the bottle "original formula". I could get addicted to it. Good thing they only put it out at Christmas time.

The round form is sold at Disneyworld in Stars Wars Galaxy Edge Park with a Star Wars theme.  They're pretty popular.  Expensive though (it's Disney).  Husband got one.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

The round form is sold at Disneyworld in Stars Wars Galaxy Edge Park with a Star Wars theme.  They're pretty popular.  Expensive though (it's Disney).  Husband got one.

Glad your husband got one. I heard that TSA was lifting a ban on them when people tried to board planes at MCO.

Honored Contributor

I've never seen these but now that I have I want some lol.

Honored Contributor

They're not in western NC.