Frequent Contributor

I haven't purchased Christmas items in a long time but I was looking at a Christmas tree by Catherine Zeta Jones that's on sale, I'm sure it's from last year. It's a green 5ft. Half Tree. It had flocked as an option but only the green are left. I'd like to order it but there are no reviews which I find hard to believe. I've searched for items under her name but trees don't even come up.  I'm afraid to take a chance since several of her items have had low reviews. 

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you have purchased this tree and how do you rate it. Good or bad. I've looked for reviews of other items that are not new and have been sold many times yet they have zero reviews. It doesn't make sense. Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@Loves Purple    I haven't purchased that tree but I have a number of her other items and without exception they are deplorable quality. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Well, I suppose it depends on what you purchase.  I bought the Casa Zeta Jones bathrobes and I LOVE them.  I bought seven--one for every female in my family.  They are so soft, pretty, comfortable and easy to wash and wear.  Her sheet sets were also very nice.

As to trees, I have heard that flocking will eventually fall off trees, and if it is white, it will eventually turn yellow, so I have always stayed away from those flocking types of trees, no matter the brand. 

Respected Contributor

@Loves Purple   I haven't purchased any of the Catherine Zeta Jones trees but I did purchase a number of her pillows and her storage ottomans for my closet. I was very pleased with the quality and everything still looks great.

Frequent Contributor

I was so undecided because I did see comments about the inferior quality of some of her items. That's why I was hoping to see reviews. Several years ago I purchased a set of her sheets, two coverlets and matching pillow shams. They came in a melon/salmon color, kind of a beachy blue and I think maybe lavender choice. The coverlet had a top stitching design and was reversible to a white side that had the same color of top stitching. Hope I'm not being confusing. Anyway the quality on those items are excellent! Not a stitch out of place, not a crooked seam. Just beautiful and I'm so happy with them. I was hoping the quality would extend to all her items but apparently not. I'll have to decide whether to take a chance without reviews to guide me. Thank you all for your replies.