Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas tree for my table

@Snoopp  I saw it on a recent VPH show and decided I'd best get it now.  I love it!   I don't put out a ton of Christmas decorations these days, but this will sure be one of them!  Good luck in your search.  

Super Contributor

I had a Bethlehem Lights tree that I purchased during the '90s.  It was 3 1/3-4' tall, prelit ( multi color and multi function.)  I loved that tree and would put my Thomas Paconi smaller ornaments on it.  I finally had to dispose of it about 2 years ago.  I would purchase another again, if it were available.    It was a perfect tabletop tree,  with presense.  5' to me is too small for floor and too tall for tabletop.  I would put it in my dining room with 7 1/2' in livingroom. 

Respected Contributor

i have been stalking and scooping up some decorating goodies in 'as is'.   i noticed a couple small trees.

and all have delivered in perfect condition!   

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

Perhaps Target, Lowes, Hobby Lobby? Even, Amazon if you do not not mind not actually seeing it first. Good Luck. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

I purchased my smaller trees from QVC (Bethlehem Lights & Vickerman) and they are still in great shape. If you have an At Home store in your area they have a nice variety of sizes. The on line inventory is great. I've even seen smaller trees at my local hardware store. I would suggest that you decided on a height and a budget to make it easier in your shopping.  

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I am downsizing again when it comes to Christmas trees.  I now want a simple tabletop tree but don't know who sells these.  Anyone have any suggestions?

@Snoopp  Strangely enough, Target has always had beautiful small trees, and they go on sale regularly. 

Honored Contributor

Everyone sells them.  We don't put up a big tree anymore.  We have two table tops, one in our livingroom and one in the diningroom.  I got both trees from the Dollar Store.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp

Home Depot has some nice trees at good prices and they usually bring there's out in October......  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Snoopp, I was just looking at "as is" Bethlehem Lights items, they have the 30" pre-lit trees there. Not quite the 3' you mentioned, but close.
"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Two years ago, I was after that and remembered childhood or at least a few years back about a tree.  Checked Q and sure enough they had it with little lights on the boughs.  I really like it.