Respected Contributor

Looked at Blue Skies for me June 2020 QVC TSV list, June 28th TSV is Mr Christmas.  I think this happened last year, an early start before July.   

Respected Contributor

Yes, it did start the last few days of June last year. Looking forward to Christmas in July. Gives one something positive to think about..............that is a good thing. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I've been wondering what Christmas 2020 will look like.  I've been shopping for curtains for a while now, everything I've wanted to buy is either limited stock (not enough for me to get) or out of stock.  We wanted to get a Nintendo Switch for my daughter's birthday and they are no where to be found (unless you want to pay 3x the price).  One Target store had some in stock in my area yesterday.  By the time I saw it (around 9 a.m.) and got there (9:30 a.m.), they were sold out.  The guy at Target said people come in every morning at store opening everyday in hopes of getting one.  Another thing my daughter enjoys is Lego.  Not the little Lego's, the big builds like Cinderella Castle.  They've been out of stock for a long time.  

Honored Contributor

At this point I'm just hoping for an extended family get together like we always do on Christmas.    I'm not even thinking about decor (have plenty) or gifts (will worry about that as it gets closer).

Honored Contributor

I'm wondering what CIJ is going to look like. I'm really hoping for at least some vendors back in the studio by then, or it certainly won't be the same. 

As for Christmas itself, I'm wondering what that will look like as well. I wonder if we will be able to gather together safely by then. I'm tired of being separate from those I want to spend time with.

Trusted Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

I'm wondering what CIJ is going to look like. I'm really hoping for at least some vendors back in the studio by then, or it certainly won't be the same. 

As for Christmas itself, I'm wondering what that will look like as well. I wonder if we will be able to gather together safely by then. I'm tired of being separate from those I want to spend time with.

@Mominohio 

I think that we are all longing for normal. Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I always love Christmas. COCID-19 will still be  around,so I'll still be at home alone until there's a vaccine. I probably won't watch Christmas shows.
  My older granddaughter is moving across the country so I won't get to see my great grandsons. I haven't seen them since last Christmas. The grandson has a baby in another state I haven't seen. 
   My younger granddaughter will be 13 soon and I wrapped packages I had on hand. I won't see her and she lives nearby. Haven't seen her in months. 
  I can't get in the mood to wrap gifts for Christmas and not see them opened. I've done that with birthdays and it's depressing. Why decorate? I will do very minimum. 
  With the shipping charges I will probably give everyone money. I'll open savings accounts for them.