Respected Contributor

Just got the Christmas in July survey sent to my email. Seems like QVC is thinking about how much time to devote to this and what items to offer this year. I know there are some on these forums who strongly dislike this programing but I look forward to it every year. Especially this year. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas in July survey

All customers may not receive the survey because usually the marketing company just makes a random selection from the customer base.  @50Mickey Glad you got one since you enjoy the Christmas in July programs. Woman Happy 

Valued Contributor

I like Christmas in July, @50Mickey!  Even locally owned shops around here get into the spirit. There are open houses and sales. I was on Etsy just yesterday looking at Christmas cards. 

What were a couple of things asked on the survey?

Honored Contributor

Considering how many customers now suddenly think all goods from China are evil and are to be avoided at all costs, I think they might as well forget the whole thing.  Surely they won't be buying.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Didn't receive the survey, but I'm looking forward to it and hope they don't cut back the hours.  I'd even go for more time than last year.

Honored Contributor

I also got the survey.  

Esteemed Contributor

Survey for July - interesting.  Obviously QVC is re-thinking their programming and smell the hatred for China junk.   And China is the major importer.

Valued Contributor

I have not yet received the survey but sure hope I do.  I LOVE Christmas in July; it's such a nice break from the monotinous shows we are seeing now, and also can find some good prices!!  Also a good chance to get something I may have missed last year if it sold out, and always fun to see VPH new things!!

Respected Contributor

@Ruby Laine wrote:

I like Christmas in July, @50Mickey!  Even locally owned shops around here get into the spirit. There are open houses and sales. I was on Etsy just yesterday looking at Christmas cards. 

What were a couple of things asked on the survey?

@Ruby Laine  A lot of questions about what purchases that I made last year, what categories of merchandise that I would like to see this year. They also asked about shopping cyber Monday.  I had to select the wording that I liked best from 3 different ads for Christmas in July and a few other things. Just got the impression that maybe they are rethinking how they approach this year's Christmas in July.

Honored Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Survey for July - interesting.  Obviously QVC is re-thinking their programming and smell the hatred for China junk.   And China is the major importer.

jmpo 

but I would be very surprised if Q is thinking about that, it's appears to be a company that's slow to change

however, maybe last years sales in July were not great, 

and if they are trying to change. that is great