Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas in July starts in just ONE MONTH!

I bought 2 Christmas gifts last week.   When I told my husband, he just shook his head and walked off!   

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I am getting excited for CIJ. I saw some new holiday CIJ items listed this week. Nothing I had to have. Looking forward to seeing new items. 

Please, please, please let this be the year when they no longer show that Flash Pad game for kids. I really can't take another presentation of it. Enough already. Time to send it out to pasture. 

Bring in some new things. Some nice, exciting new things. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

I bought 2 Christmas gifts last week.   When I told my husband, he just shook his head and walked off!   

@RedTop- I've been shopping for Christmas. I have my friends just about done and have my stepsons done. I've made a really good start. 

I'd be totally done with my friends but one item I'm getting each of them is seasonal so I can't order it till early November. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@RedTop wrote:

@RedTop  I don't tell DH when I buy anything, unless I know the package will require him to bring upstairs. Smiley Happy  Men just do not get just about anything a woman does, so why give him something to react to, lol.

Trusted Contributor

I will be watching, because it's not all clothing and beauty LOL but....I hope they other things than everything that lights up and lighted mercury glass. Enough of that! Please!

Honored Contributor

Be still my heart!