Honored Contributor

Christmas in July starts in just ONE MONTH!

Hey gang! We are only one month away from the CIJ kickoff!

Here's hoping June is warm, sunny and long, but I'm getting excited for the programming next month!

Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July starts in just ONE MONTH!

Just another reason why I'm so glad I don't watch the Q anymore!

Respected Contributor

Home Depot has a big overstock sale on Xmas items on their website today.

You can get a 7.5 ft tree  marked down to around $125 from $400.  Lots of stuff, but I don't know if there is anything left.

Esteemed Contributor

That'll be fun, and we can connect as we reflect on the holiday things that are shown.

I look forward to it (and I don't really celebrate Christmas, just Solstice).

My two trees are still up in the house.  Sometimes I turn the lights on and just enjoy.

Cogito ergo sum
Respected Contributor

@Mominohio, do a search for Nearly Natural here & you will see CIJ has already started!     Very pretty things; I already have this item saved on my wishlist.  

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Mixed-Pine-in-Glass-Vase-by-Nearly-Natural.product.H292791.html?sc=SRCH

Respected Contributor

I want to enjoy my life in the present tense.

Honored Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

I want to enjoy my life in the present tense.

We've been over this topic many times here. Looking forward to something special does absolutely nothing to diminish one's present life except give it joy and excited anticipation.

If others can't grasp that, or have never experienced it, how sad for them.

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Mominohio, do a search for Nearly Natural here & you will see CIJ has already started!     Very pretty things; I already have this item saved on my wishlist.  

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-Mixed-Pine-in-Glass-Vase-by-Nearly-Natural.product.H292791.html?sc=SRCH

@BornToShop

I wasn't even aware of this line. Q does a poor job of bringing to the air, many of the lines they offer and it would be refreshing to see new items. 

I searched them, and lots of hanging baskets but not such great reviews. 

These (in the link below) are cute though, but in general this line looks overpriced for the quality and probably why they don't put it on air. Q seems to be looking at the $20 price point (well, that used to be it, but it is going to $50 more all the time) for most of their choices to bring on air.

http://www.qvc.com/Set-of-2-18%22-Snowy-Pine-Trees-with-Tins-by-Nearly-Natural.product.H292809.html?...

Respected Contributor

Not a real big Christmas In July fan.... BUT, must admit it does get you thinking on what you need or want this year to refresh or replace what you already have.

It does seem by the time October rolls around, there is always something you MUST have, doesn't it? Yep!!! 🎄

-Texas Hill Country-
Esteemed Contributor

Our Christmas shopping is done. My husband and I talked about it the other night. So far this year we put in pavers, added a pergola, new windows and 2 bathroom remodels. We aren't buying gifts this year.  Merry Christmas, happy birthday, happy anniversary and any other occasion. Kinda of liberating.