Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas in July not far off.

I am looking forward to it!  Don't need anything but am always open to 'looking'! 

Have always enjoyed the sets and host and vendor excitement.  And yes... I know they  are there to sell. But holiday time was an especially wonderful season - when I was growing up - and I like to relive those memories.

I particularly like the holiday food shows.  I often find an item to gift that I do not have access to in my area stores

Super Contributor

I am looking forward to Christmas in July too.  

I love summer, but I also love getting ideas to make my home cozier, warmer, and more festive over the holidays and winter.

It seems like my mind works best when I think about something, then put it away and come back to it later.    Between the set decorations in Christmas in July and everyone's suggestions and pictures, I get ideas on how to change up my decorations by the time the holidays roll around.  

It's true .... I don't NEED anything new,  but I won't let that stop me from buying something that would freshen up the decor.  

Contributor

I can't wait for Christmas in July!

Last year I had bought Valerie Par Hill's Illuminated glitter lantern and my BFF just adored it. So, this year I'm picking one up for her. It's just fun to see all the holiday decor when it's blazing hot outside.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mominohio  Maybe it's the heat, but I'm actually getting giddy! We have lot's of family things scheduled in June and July, but I'm still looking forward to CIJ! I think my DD and DIL are too, because I always find something they 

absolutely need (according to me), even though they don't have the time to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

Seeing the title of this thread made my heart sing! Count me among the huge fan base of the shows.😁 It is an unofficial holiday that some members of my family and I celebrate EVERY year. The family room is even decorated in honor of it, complete with appetizers; much like a Super Bowl get-together. This year I will be out of the country, but will still be tuning in and shopping.😁 Thank you for starting this thread!

After the craziness and uncertainly of this past year, we need to find, and spread joy WHEREVER we can. If Christmas in July does that for others, as it does myself, I say in the words of the esteemed "philosopher" Ace Ventura;"ALL RIGHTY THEN".😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Let the onslaught of junk from China and subsequent complaints begin.  Or we could just forget the whole thing. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been thinking about Christmas a lot lately. Longing for the lights, the hope, the "good will" and sharing something with so many others-whether religious or the spirit of the season, the music, the pretty lights and decorations. I say "Oh we need a little Christmas, need a little Christmas now!" (Auntie Mame)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I can totally wait for this Christmas hype to swallow all other programming.

Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to this time as I will gather new ideas for the coming Christmas.  Hopefully, this year, I will return to entertaining family and friends and I want a whole new feeling to the holiday. 

I really don't think the vendors will return....hopefully, I am wrong about that. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Love the summer Christmas shows while I suffer down here in the South's high humidity. The shows cool me off!  Please Q, bring back the in person vendors....hate watching remote vendors.