Valued Contributor

Christmas in July Sale Prices

Does anyone know how long the  CIJ sale prices will be in effect? Will it be until the end of this month, or will they end sooner? I know the flex pay on some items is no longer valid....but not sure about sale prices. Thanks.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas in July Sale Prices

I'm not 100% sure but I think they ended last night at midnight. 

Honored Contributor

@Carol08  Until the end of July.

Valued Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Carol08  Until the end of July.

@mousiegirl - thanks so much for letting me know. I know the One Time Only items are good for that day only....but wasn't sure about the items marked "Sale".  I keep going back and forth trying to figure out if I need (I mean "want") anything more.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

Yes, the 'sale price' marked goods should stay that price till the end of the month.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder exactly when the sale prices expire.

QVC has Christmas shows listed thru August 1st and QVC2 thru August 2nd this year.  I am looking at the weekly program guide.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

QVC has Christmas shows listed thru August 1st and QVC2 thru August 2nd this year.  I am looking at the weekly program guide.

@SHOPR  It was announced on one of the shows that it ends July 31, I assume, since he said the end of July, as that is the end of CIJ.

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR  It was announced on one of the shows that it ends July 31, I assume, since he said the end of July, as that is the end of CIJ.

Also, there will be shows up until November or close to it.  Some Fall shows, but the rest Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

Also, there will be shows up until November or close to it.  Some Fall shows, but the rest Christmas.

@mousiegirl I understand completely what you are saying.  

The odd thing is that 2 of the holiday programs on August 1st are called Christmas in July Sale, with the 2nd one ending at midnight ET.  

This leads me to believe that CIJ may go a day or two into August this time. 

Of course watch them alter the program guide, now that I mentioned it.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl I understand completely what you are saying.  

The odd thing is that 2 of the holiday programs on August 1st are called Christmas in July Sale, with the 2nd one ending at midnight ET.  

This leads me to believe that CIJ may go a day or two into August this time. 

Of course watch them alter the program guide, now that I mentioned it.  LOL

I wondered the same thing as you @SHOPR, when I heard there would be shows into the first couple of days of August, and the 'sale' prices have been stated to end at the end of the month.

I'm going on the idea that the current sale prices will end at the end of the month, and any special prices on Aug lst or after will be for those days/events only, and many of the others we see right now will be gone.