Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas in July / CIJ JUNE 30 Schedule

Will check out the TSV for sure. I liked Valerie's tree I got last CIJ.
Valued Contributor

Don't remember JT hosting a VPH show...do you?

Esteemed Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

@countrylady No, I can't remember JT hosting with Valerie. Not sue it will be a great fit, but you never know. My favorite is Jayne B with Valerie. No hype, just useful information and good times.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Attempting to change the tone of the thread.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm disappointed in the host with Jim Shore, last time Kristine didn't let Jim talk about his items and share his wonderful stories!!!! She kept interrupting him mid-sentence with her "nonsense talk"....and even his joke went over her head.....And she's still interrupting vendors in recent shows...and her "busy mom routine" has gotten old....Woman Frustrated  But I cant wait to see what Jim's created.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@countrylady wrote:

@countrylady 

She hasn't done one recently....I dont know if this made an impact....but a lot of us complained and emailed QVC the last time she hosted with Valerie.  JT just took over the show and wouldn't let Valerie get a word in....We heard more about JT's family than we did Valerie's products...or so it seemed...quite a few commented they had to turn the show off 😒

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
Will check out the TSV for sure. I liked Valerie's tree I got last CIJ.

@AuntG 

Im looking for a new small tree to set on top of an antique table...I liked the small tree Valerie had last year, but passed on it,but after seeing what local stores were offering---very cheap looking, sorry I didnt purchase Valerie's tree last year, looking forward to see what she's offering thisyear... 

Respected Contributor

@Spurt   I bought the Valerie 5 foot tree last year to use as a tabletop tree and it is gorgeous. I think you would like it.

I'm considering the seven foot tree with colored lights this year. I have the seven footer with clear lights, already.....so happy with it.

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@Spurt   I bought the Valerie 5 foot tree last year to use as a tabletop tree and it is gorgeous. I think you would like it.

I'm considering the seven foot tree with colored lights this year. I have the seven footer with clear lights, already.....so happy with it.

@Regal Bee 

Oh Regal Bee I was so tempted....the measurements were perfect...and i really liked how the colored lights looked....

I bet that Valerie tree would be beautiful in a 7 ft with colored lights...

I got my 7ft tree with colored lights at Home Depot...it is a Martha Stewart tree...all the bells and whistles ....power in the pole technology, different light options...etc....They had best prices too....usually they put them out in October....

My sis bought her tree at Target kinda pricey and lights in one section wentout and didnt work and it was the first yr of the tree....

Honored Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

Thank you. I wish Jim Shore had a different host...and time. But I will love what he shows no matter how or when. Smiley Happy

Seems like Jim shore is getting shoved to the middle of the night/super early morning time slot all the time now. 

Too bad, as I really enjoy the man. His work is good too, although I've never bought a piece. I always feel when they relegate you to only overnight hours, your time at Q is winding down.