Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas in July 2021 Kick-off — June 26/27

QVC will just present a lot of items that won't ship for 5 weeks. And then cancel the orders because they can't get the items from the vendor. 

Respected Contributor

@banned again    Thanks.  I enjoy it, don’t really need anything.  Bought a table top Valerie tree last year.  Love it!  I enjoy it, and will watch some......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@banned again 

Thank you so much for the info....Woman Very Happy

I'm a person that HATES summer and all it brings---heat, humidity, bugs, and high A/C bills....Woman Frustrated  

Christmas In June/July is a welcome reprieve ........ And such a welcome change of pace from QVC's repetitive programming of vacuum cleaners, mattresses, endless beauty products and shoes, shoes, shoes............Woman Frustrated

WISHING CIJ FANS A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS SHOPPING TIME 🎄🎅🦌🌟⛪

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

Yippee!! So excited to see this post! I love summer AND I love CIJ, it doesn't have to be one way or the other!  🥰🎄🌴

Frequent Contributor

It’s not like they are making you watch or shop. I’m sure there are people that really look forward to this programming. Go out and enjoy your summer.
Respected Contributor

@banned again   I'm just seeing this......thanks so much. I can't wait. 

I can't wait!! This is one of my favorit times on QVC. I hope you have lots of Valerie (my favorit) and Mr Christmas..

My buddies give me a hard time about QVC telling me only old ladies watch it. I dont care I enjoy it with my fiancee. I really look forward to seeing the new decorations in Christmas in July. Its a great way to buy some stuff for my mom and sisters in advance with ez pay as well. Valeries always got some great stuff and we enjoy her chill vibe

Honored Contributor

QVC kicked off Christmas in July on June 28 last year, so they are keeping with the "last weekend in June start date."  

I'm looking forward to it! Smiley Very HappyHeart

Thank you for posting @banned again .

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always like to see what the latest trends will be (for fun) and enjoy seeing what the set stylists come up with, but it's all eye candy. I don't think I bought any Christmas decor from QVC last year. I don't hate CIJ but it's not something I wait for with anticipation. I'm not interested in all the ornament sets (Mr. Christmas, Lenox, etc) or endless presentations of gift bags. I don't think I'm the customer they want...I may view but don't buy. Maybe I've aged out of the desire to go all out. I keep it more simplistic now and try to use a few impact pieces rather than many smaller vignettes.