Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas decor pics - livingroom/porch

[ Edited ]

@GCR18 wrote:

The first thing I see is it flows.  Everything works together.  I seem to have picked up a love for angels.  I love the set of five on the mirror risers. 

@GCR18  Me too.  I can't seem to get enough of them in the last year or so.  

The set of five are VPH's and adorable, have one set of cream, a very pale green to me, and two of red.  I used the cream in my Christmas Fairy garden last year.

DSCF2634.JPG

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

The first thing I see is it flows.  Everything works together.  I seem to have picked up a love for angels.  I love the set of five on the mirror risers. 

@GCR18  The set of 5 angels I used last year too on the bookcase, but like the set up I made using them this year better  Smiley Happy

P3860405.JPG

Honored Contributor

I've seen the angels in as is, but not sure if it was this year or previous years.  I have some tall angels from Pier 1.  Two years ago, I only put angels on the mantel.  

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

I've seen the angels in as is, but not sure if it was this year or previous years.  I have some tall angels from Pier 1.  Two years ago, I only put angels on the mantel.  

@GCR18  The set of 5 musical angels are surprisingly still available in ivory (H205376).

I saw the set of silver angels on your diningroom table in your Christmas decor pics thread (H211897) which looked great. I had bought that set in gold but returned them. I must have just gotten a bad set. The finish on them was terrible.

Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise, I’ve been checked out for awhile, but how amazing your presentation is & how awesome for me to be able to continue on the Christmas Spirit through your beautiful pics this short-lived holiday for me this year!  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise, I’ve been checked out for awhile, but how amazing your presentation is & how awesome for me to be able to continue on the Christmas Spirit through your beautiful pics this short-lived holiday for me this year!  Thank you!

@BornToShop  Thank you! I am a bit unsure if you saw the 4 pics on the 2nd page of this thread. I think you only saw the pics I posted on the 1st page. On the 2nd page you can see where I put the light show tree. I found an old fashioned 14-16" silver tinsel tree that I put near it which reflects the lighting wonderfully!

Did you message Valerie on FB and ask her if she was going to bring back the light show tree for you? 

And Happy New Year! Hope your holidays went well Smiley Happy