Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas decor pics - kitchen

Everything looks so beautiful. Love the wreath!

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise  Love the jars and the deer look great in front of the wreath.  I bought these deer also, and used them in my Fall display by putting berry wreaths around their necks.  I thought these deer could stay out all year, thus no storage issue, which is why I decided to get them. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MickD  @lucymo  @Oznell  @GCR18  @Snicks1  @froggy  @meallen616  @Mominohio  @Hodgemom @proudlyfromNJ and  @mousiegirl

Thank you ALL for posting and your kind comments which just made my day! It really means a lot to me...

grouphug.gif

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ I'm in just awe of all of your beautiful decor! Much like @Oznell, I'm really loving the woodland scenes and displays you have created so beautifully~ Heart

Christmas mini graphicsWishing you the Happiest of Holidays!

@LIG1  Thank you so much and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season too! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Lovely vignettes!! I love those jars you made! Those deer are nice. Are they Valerie’s? I have and love the swans too. I tried the plaid ribbon on them that came with hem but am not liking how I did it. Maybe a different ribbon would work better.
Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise

I love your displays....very nice, very pretty.....................

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Lovely vignettes!! I love those jars you made! Those deer are nice. Are they Valerie’s? I have and love the swans too. I tried the plaid ribbon on them that came with hem but am not liking how I did it. Maybe a different ribbon would work better.

@crazycockermom Thank you! The deer are Valerie's. In my other thread with Christmas decor pics - livingroom/porch, in my long OP I list all 21 VPH pieces I used this year and listed the item #'s with added info too...HTH

I prefer the swans without  ribbons around their necks. I kept the rolled up ribbons just in case I find a craft project for them  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom  Were you able to find another ribbon for the swans?  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@crazycockermom  The deer I got were 'bronze' and 'As Is'...H214552. It looks like the set is available in 'silver' now for you or if anyone else is interested...a real bargain for $35 Smiley Happy

67e4c2ef5d23895704fe79c52lllllcfa9682.jpg