Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas at dusk inside

It all looks very well put together and so crisp. It's hard to pick a favorite picture. Well done.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 , isn't that nice that your granddaughter has her eye on them.  Will she pick one out?  I love them especially in winter.  LM

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I know the outside jobs can be a diversion can't they?  LM

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Lilysmom.  A puppy will often re-engerize an older dog....or drive them crazy.  Maybe you need a new puppy as a winter project?

😩

Esteemed Contributor

@Sooner , I did a big purge of my Christmas stuff and then did myself a big favor and setup new accessible storage racks.  What a difference!  Now it is all in one place and easy to access.

Prior to this, I had it stored under a stairway so it was really hard to get at.  

I get what you mean about boxing and unboxing.  I am usually the first one to clean up after Christmas.  LM

Trusted Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@Mombo1 , isn't that nice that your granddaughter has her eye on them.  Will she pick one out?  I love them especially in winter.  LM

@Lilysmom ...Oh yes...she has already claimed the Wisteria style lamp.  It is small, but she is going to have to wait a few years.  She is ok with that because she has two younger sisters (ages 2 and 3)....and she if afraid "they"..... not her.... could break it.  😊

I have to agree...these lamps are especially pretty in winter.

Respected Contributor

It all looks so beautiful!!
Honored Contributor

Very pretty.  We decorated over the weekend.  I still have to do the kitchen when the new towels/mitts/valances arrive.  We finished the livining, dining and family rooms.  I usually put a tree up in the family room too but I might skip that this year.  I'm a little bummed out, I bought some VPH items in the summer and I don't know what I did with them.    

Honored Contributor

How lovely to be surrounded by all of your creativity and love for the holiday.  Such a pretty home, @Lilysmom 

My eye is very drawn to the garland and the holiday colors along the mantel.  

Ear scratches to Lily!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree , I hope your missing items turn up.  If it was me, I would find them while I was putting things away.  🙄 Whether you find them this year or next, enjoy!  LM