Occasional Contributor

Christmas Wreaths in Windows on Outdoor Set....

Hello.  Can anyone tell me the details on the wreaths in the windows on the outdoor set please?  They are so large and beautiful and look really natural.  I have tried to search wreaths and I cannot tell which one it is.  Thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Christmas Wreaths in Windows on Outdoor Set....

@Gab479 - Which show (or item) were you watching when you saw the wreaths? There are actually a few outdoor-ish sets the Q has been using lately.

Esteemed Contributor

In the shows that I have seen it has either been Valerie's set of 4 live wreaths or Catherine Jete Jones wreaths (I think). I don't remember seeing any small ones from Bethlehem Lights but they usually do have them. If those searchs don't show what you saw then call CS. They are suppose to have most of that info but I have found that you have a 50/50 chance. Search for wreaths in a certain size and see what you get. I'm estimating that they are 12" diameter...Most door wreathes are 24-26 or 30". 

Frequent Contributor

@Gab479 wrote:

Hello.  Can anyone tell me the details on the wreaths in the windows on the outdoor set please?  They are so large and beautiful and look really natural.  I have tried to search wreaths and I cannot tell which one it is.  Thank you!  

@Gab479 Aren’t they lovely!  Way back when my husband had our first account with QVC, we have had Bethlehem Lights wreaths in every window across the front of our home every year.  They lasted for more years than I can remember, but we did replace them all last year.  For each wreath, we always attach a red velvet-looking bow with 2 gold jingle bells hanging in the middle.  My husband & I center them on the windows so that the candle on the inside window sills can be seen!   I love that look on our home during the holidays!❤️ 

I hope you find the wreaths you are looking for to place at your home!

Honored Contributor

@Gab479

I think I know which wreaths you saw.  During one of the Christmas shows last week they offered set of 4/Mini Wreaths for Windows by Bethlehem Lights.  I even thought I'd like them but they sold out quickly☹️

They have "as is" set of 2 : Item #H218071 

(although not as nice IMO as the ones offered last week)