Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas Stockings?

[ Edited ]

I got mine from personalcreations and couldn’t be happier. You can find coupons for them too.  They have a nice variety. 

954CCDC3-24ED-4AF9-9E74-35527B03C294.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I agree with Cindipup, PB & PBkids both have these & they can be personalized.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Stockings?

[ Edited ]

@ScrapHappy

BRONNERS!

On some stockings the personalization is free. Lots of styles to choose from.  click Christmas Stockings & Hangers at the top of the page

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

If you want style but not mass produced, try Etsy. I found some great stockings I'm ordering this year.

I just gave away 4 PB stockings to Goodwill yesterday. New, boring and nobody wanted them when I tried to give them away!

Super Contributor

@ScrapHappy  I found some beautiful stockings online at Walmart a few years ago and am so pleased with them.  Below is a pic of the ones I bought, but they have a lot of different types you can order. I stuck with the red and whites and the white print with the red top (I felt like the green ones were a bit too much on the lime side)Stockings.PNG.  They turned out beautiful and are a very nice quality.    

Esteemed Contributor

@ScrapHappy I started sewing names into knited stockings when my son was born in 1981, and I'm stuck with it. Children, girlfriends, grandchildren, pets, you name it. Sometimes I have to take a name out and put another one in if you get my drift. I use baby yarn and a BIG needle.

s-l1600.jpg

Here's one I did about 33 years ago: The pom poms have been long since gone.

stocking.jpg

It's not professional by any means, but the children and grandchildren love it!

Honored Contributor

I got my gd from Lillian Vernon catalog.  They have many styles.

just google lillian vernon.

They also have lots of personalized things

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   Thanks to you I learned something new.  I didn't know that Lillian Vernon was still in business.  Thought they folded many years ago.  Just signed up to get their catalogue.  Used to order lots of things from them--they carried some unique items.

I think at one point they were listed as one of the best "women or family friendly employers" in the U.S.  Seem to recall back then they might have been headquartered in Connecticut, but might be mistaken about that.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1

That names a blast from the past---hadnt received a catalog from them or heard their name mentioned in a long time....Same with Miles Kimball............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor