Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas Shows This Weekend. Are you Watching?

@mousiegirl wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

I'm interested in the new spun sugar spheres.  I purchased the spun sugar trees last year, and they were one of my favorite purchases of the season.  On first look, they looked so incredibly cheap, but in person they are absolutely gorgeous.  There's something about the way the light catches the clear plastic and ornaments inside that really creates a classy look.  This is one of those items that really takes you by surprise.  I hope the colors that they offer in the spheres matches the colors that were offered in the trees last year.

@TenderMercies  This is the one item that caught my eye, to go into my gingerbread display, so hopefully, they will be as wonderful as what you have. Smiley Happy

Yep, this will add a new layer of texture and depth to this scene.  Good battery life, too.  Good stuff.

Trusted Contributor

I don't think I'll have time to watch most of the shows Live, but I'll definitely record them.  I always look forward to the Christmas programming on QVC (even though it will be over 80 degrees today!).

Super Contributor

Yes, I will be watching Smiley Very Happy

Love the Christmas holidays!

(if you are real quiet you can hear my credit card sobbing in my wallet right now)

Never mistake kindness for weakness
Honored Contributor

@catchersmom wrote:

Yes, I will be watching Smiley Very Happy

Love the Christmas holidays!

(if you are real quiet you can hear my credit card sobbing in my wallet right now)

@catchersmom  Aw, that's so sad.  I can hear the poor CC crying all the way to my house.  LOL  My CC just doesn't care anymore, gave up a long time ago.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

I don't think I'll have time to watch most of the shows Live, but I'll definitely record them.  I always look forward to the Christmas programming on QVC (even though it will be over 80 degrees today!).

@Grade1Teach  I know about the temperatures, we're in the 90's all week.  I'm sure that will change soon though and I dislike winter so much.

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@Grade1Teach  I know about the temperatures, we're in the 90's all week.  I'm sure that will change soon though and I dislike winter so much.

@lucymo  The weather here for the last two weeks has been 70's and late 60's, so have felt like Fall, but next week the 80's are supposed to arrive and stay through October, we will see.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@lucymo  The weather here for the last two weeks has been 70's and late 60's, so have felt like Fall, but next week the 80's are supposed to arrive and stay through October, we will see.

If we could just be rid of the humidity.....now that would be nice.

Oh, back to the subject, I probably won't watch, but check items recently on air instead. I'm not nearly as tempted that way, lol.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Grade1Teach wrote:

If we could just be rid of the humidity.....now that would be nice.

Oh, back to the subject, I probably won't watch, but check items recently on air instead. I'm not nearly as tempted that way, lol.

@Snicks1  You are smarter than I am, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@mousiegirl  So your weather warms up in the fall and ours will cool down, sometimes drastically and other years just gradually.  By mid November,  the cold fronts will come through but it will warm up off and on for awhile yet. But then it is winter and I hate it. 

Hope you are feeling good today.  You can't stay sick, too much to do.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Grade1Teach wrote:

@mousiegirl  So your weather warms up in the fall and ours will cool down, sometimes drastically and other years just gradually.  By mid November,  the cold fronts will come through but it will warm up off and on for awhile yet. But then it is winter and I hate it. 

Hope you are feeling good today.  You can't stay sick, too much to do.  Smiley Happy

@lucymo  No, Fall usually is 70's, then drops, like an Indian summer, but this years weather is weird.  My poor veges are in freeze mode, then the heat will hit, and they will have to exert a lot of energy to ripen what is on the vine, so I will be watering and  one more feeding to get a good crop.  Today it is much warmer, so next week I will be moaning about the hot weather.

Right, I told DH to stay away from me, I can't afford to be sick this time of year, but he coughs away and doesn't cover his mouth, gross, lol, so the germs are in the air.  I try to run away when he coughs, but am not as fast as I used to be, lol.