Esteemed Contributor

I need to quit watching the shopping channels. I'm done with my shopping ~ there was nothing else to do while in a wheelchair ~ but I keep buying. Last night had to buy HSN's TS for the huggable hangers. I don't need them as all of the closets in my home have been converted to HH. So, six lucky people with receive 12 hangers and a beautiful tote to match. Too good to pass up a deal like that.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Hi twopeas.  My mother watched QVC a lot and now I do too.  It's a part of the Christmas season to watch Valerie's decor and the gift giving shows.  I have the huggable hangers and enjoy them a lot.  Merry Christmas to you and God's blessings!  

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 sets of HH on ebay for 1/2 the TSV price. Got exactly what I needed without paying for the extras.

You can check out HSN's extended return policy if you think you over indulged your cc.

Esteemed Contributor

@Snowpuppy  $40 for six gifts is very doable. My HSN card is in good shape; however, my Q card is smoking !! Heart

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein