Regular Contributor

QVC - understand Christmas is a big shopping Holiday that makes retailers $$$ and I personally love Christmas...but I dont shop for it in July.  I don't know about other customers but I wish you would ease up on the Christmas in July overload...much too much (at least for me).  

`

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31    I personally don't care for Christmas in July either but it's very popular with many viewers and apparently quite profitable for QVC so I guess we'll just have to grin and bear it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 I have zero interest in CIJ but it obviously makes money for Q so I doubt it will ever be discontinued. I just don't watch those shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind the Christmas shows because I am a fan of the fall and winter and love the holidays.  Watching the Christmas shows gives me a good feeling just like I have when fall comes.  I do agree it is a bit much and I do not watch each and every show.  If I am home to watch that is fine, but I don't plan my time around Christmas in July or any other shows.  Whatever makes one happy!

Honored Contributor

I don't do CIJ so I haven't seen a single Christmas show.  Why would I watch shows that are of no interest to me?  

Respected Contributor

i can only guess from the complaints about CIJ is that some do not have computer access.

if they did they could watch the other Q channels when CIJ or something they do not like is presented

currently CIJ is on Q2, IM is on Q1

cijprogramming.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

Heck, I say, bring on more Christmas in July.  I DON'T watch, so I am not tempted to buy a darn thing.  Saves me time in front of the b00b tube and saves me money on impulse buys as well.  I kind of use it to break my QVC habit, LOL!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I agree its too much too early.  Christmas in June was just too much.  I can't bring myself to watch.  Christmas in July use to be July 25 now it starts in June.  What next Christmas all year long.

Valued Contributor

January to June was so nice without the constant Christmas shows.  I am not interested in buying anything Christmasy and don't look forward to fall and winter, I am a spring/summer person 365 days a year.  I won't be watching, so will save alot of money the next 6 months.  

Respected Contributor

I love Christmas in July...it is about the only time I really sit down and watch the programs. I already have much of my shopping completed which means I can truly enjoy my decorating and my holidays without stressing over the gifts. It is a total win-win for me. Smiley Very Happy