Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am happy!!

sirius/xm holly and holiday tradition channels are beginning at noon today!

checked out my music choice channel on comcast called sounds of the season this morning and they started their holiday music!

feeling good.......

I have Channel 70 set so it switched automatically.  Holiday Traditions is Channel 4 and I don't typically have that set so I'll have to do that when I get back in my car.

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Music

[ Edited ]

My favorite radio station plays Christmas music starting Nov 1st too.  I only listen in the car, but change the station until after January 1.

i am not a fan at all.  Santa and reindeer have nothing to do with the birth of Christ. Thank goodness there are choices.

Honored Contributor

I love Christmas music --and dont care if it starts on Nov 1 versus the day after Thanksgiving....the Christmas season goes way too fast for me....  The only thing I dont like is I wish they would have a longer playlist of songs with more variety.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I like it and when I get tired of it I just switch to another channel. I already started watching the Hallmark Movies and do the same with those channels. These songs and movies put me in the Christmas Spirit ...to each his/her own....that's why we have choices. The cold dreary months of January and February will be here before we know it. I want to enjoy this time of year.

Respected Contributor

I think the Christmas music should begin maybe about Nov 15th. Maybe not yet, as some are still putting their jack o lanterns away 🎃...

🦃The holiday season does really seem to begin for a lot people the weekend before Thanksgiving.  It is not leaving out Thanksgiving, it is encompassing the entire holiday season!🎄

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am happy!!

checked out my music choice channel on comcast called sounds of the season this morning and they started their holiday music!

feeling good.......

@sunshine45  I was enjoying the Billy Joel Channel, I was sad to see it go, but the holiday music was great today.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

i am happy!!

feeling good.......

I have Channel 70 set so it switched automatically.  Holiday Traditions is Channel 4 and I don't typically have that set so I'll have to do that when I get back in my car.

Thanks @Lipstickdiva  I only knew about 004 because I was listening to the limited edition Billy Joel Channel.  

I am on a 3 month free trial with my new car until Nov 30.

I'm enjoying it while I have it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

We have a radio station here that switches to all Christmas music pretty early.  They didn't switch yet, but their Facebook page is getting slammed with posts asking when it's going to start.

People enjoy it and look forward to it.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

We have a radio station here that switches to all Christmas music pretty early.  They didn't switch yet, but their Facebook page is getting slammed with posts asking when it's going to start.

People enjoy it and look forward to it.

@VaBelle35, one of our local stations start November 5 and there is another that generally starts around the same time but I've not heard them talking about it.

I did set channel 4 on my car last night.  I love that because it's the older music.  Country Christmat (58) doesn't start until December 4.

There is also a Holiday Pops (76) that only plays Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.

Honored Contributor

My comment about Christmas Music on on of the Satellite channels was poofed. It rhymed w/connect.