Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas In July Sneak Peek...

@mousiegirl wrote: 

@froggyDo you ever look at zulily for Christmas items?  I have bought some wonderful pieces, but buy plenty of Valerie's also.

@mousiegirl

I do look sometimes when I'm laying around withmy tablet. They doo have some nice things. I just have to remember to look around holiday time!

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Mid-month CIJ weekend, July 13-15, should be when lots of new things appear.  

I hope anyone disappointed in the sneak peek returns then or else they will miss all the new.

Good point @SHOPR. I remember watching the first day of CIJ last year and found it a little lackluster. The Q always seems to save the best of the best for CIJ weekend and that sure was when I encountered the most temptation. 😄

Respected Contributor

I'll wait for the CIJ weekend later in July. Nothing is jumping out at me right now. Knowing Q they won't have too many new things anyway. Just the same in a different configuration (2 mercury glass trees last year, this year there will be 3 in a set) or they add a color/glitter and call it new.

Frequent Contributor

July 15th at 10:00 pm says the Valerie show is all new items!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@IdahoMom wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

The Casa Zeta Jones show 9-10 Eastern is supposed to be ALL NEW....

Mary DeAngelis had a sneak preview of a few CIJ items on her show this morning.....and I CRINGED when I saw those Kringle Express gift bags (those were on AD NAUSEUM last year)....  Also returning was the ceramic Christmas tree in white and green and Lenox ornaments in a new configuration.........

@Spurt

I love getting new Lenox ornaments every year so they need to do new configurations. And I do love those gift bags! They're super easy. I'm glad you mentioned the CZJ show though. I've never bought any of her items.

@IdahoMom

I never bought any CZJ items either, but what I heard the quality is very nice.  Interested to see the products for this line....

@Spurt

I have purchased several CZJ items, two different sets of towels, and my mom got the TSV coverlet. All are nice quality, relative to Northern Nights, much better in my opinion. 

I'm assuming she is going to have holiday home decor? Can't wait to see what that looks like. 

Respected Contributor

@Drythe  I'm having a hard time reisting those cute Charlie Bears, too!!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Frequent Contributor

Evine's halfway to Christmas was wonderful. High quality stuff but that means higher prices. Worth it for some of the pieces.