Valued Contributor

Re: Christmas, Husbands and Twinkle Trees

Your dining room is very lovely.  I love everything about it!  The tree should stay year round.  The twinkle lights just add some happiness.

Contributor

Its beautiful! Do you know if it is the Micro LED choice? I see them online in 4ft and 5ft. Which size is yours? 

Respected Contributor

@munchiesmom wrote:

Its beautiful! Do you know if it is the Micro LED choice? I see them online in 4ft and 5ft. Which size is yours? 

@munchiesmom   I'm not sure....my husband actually is the lights expert in our household.....it is definitely LED. I believe it is the five footer and I am really impressed with the quality. Hobbby Lobby has several sizes and they are located in different areas of the store. 

Contributor

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee ...I love these Birch Trees..I am not going to admit to the number of these trees I have in 3 different sizes.

I decorate with them mostly at Christmas but use 2 for Fall/Harvest (they are up now in my Sun Room) and Easter.

At Christmas I have them in my Bedroom, Living room, Sun Room, and Dining Room. I receive so many compliments on these trees.

I have donated many of my older Christmas Decorations now that I use these trees. They light up the room and look so festive along with greenery.

I purchased mine from Valerie in years past . I wait till I find them As Is and have never been disappointed.

PS--Love your photos..your Dining Room is stunningWoman Happy

Respected Contributor

@DREAMON  First, thank you.

I have to smile because my hubby has ordered more of these trees. They are beautiful and are making me rethink some of my Christmas decor this year. 

Now, I want one for our master bedroom...........goodness.   Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee   Very pretty, I wish I got excited about Christmas like I did years ago.

I don't enjoy cooking the holiday meal any more and there is hardly any family in my area.  It's just me and my husband and generally a friend that is single comes over, not a lot of fun!

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee  The tree is lovely and so is your dining room.  Enjoy your tree.  I'm going to have to check it out when I go to HL soon.