Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Gifts from the Q

I bought gifts at Amazon and Nordstrom this year.  Nothing from the Q.

Honored Contributor

No gifts from QVC or HSN.  However, I did order (from Q) the set of 4 "soap doughnuts" and will give them to my grandkids for Valentine's Day.  One of the crazy purchases that I already regret, but returns are so costly.  They may like them--they do look exactly like doughtnuts with sprinkles, etc.  (No more spur of the moment ordering!)

Respected Contributor

I gave my daughter a Lug convertible backpack and my son the Bose headphones TSV, and gave them the cell phone grips (set of 6) as an added gift. All were good quality and well received. I did my comparison shopping first and was not disappointed. I bought a few items within the past week, and although they were not gifts, everything arrived promptly. Why can’t they do that all year?

Regular Contributor

Got my in-laws the Bose SoundTouch speaker. I bought my sister-in-law the Lock 'n Lock pie carrier since she's an excellent pie-maker. But that's all from the Q.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

I purchased many of the individually boxed Lenox ornaments and one of the boxed set of three globes.  Everything I purchased looked really nice and I was happy to use these for co-worker, special neighbor and friend gifts with bags of candy and homemade cookies.  Ordering on-line from QVC was so convenient and a few styles were free s&h, so I will be scouting for similar items for Christmas 2019 Smiley Happy

Merry Christmas to you!

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lucky you, that the products were in stock.  I was bummed to receive an email stating the Harry London item I purchased was out of stock.  I was given a ten dollar QVC credit, plus HL sent a box with a potpourri of samples.  Lesson learned...order immediately and not to wait Smiley Happy