Honored Contributor

What kind of Christmas gifts did you buy from the Q this year? 

For several years I have bought Mrs. Prindable’s apples, and I share those with family and friends. This is the third year I purchased the Landies chocolate pretzels. I share those too. That is all I purchased from the Q for the holidays.

What did you buy from the Q for the holidays? 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas Gifts from the Q

I bought these minis for my co workers.

untitled.png

New Contributor

I bought the muk luks cabin socks (16 pairs) for co- workers.  They are so warm and I think they all will love them.   I also bought my first artificial tree from Santas best.  It is absolutely beautiful and I love having the ability to change my tree color whenever I want.  So happy with that purchase....

Respected Contributor

During Christmas in July DH saw some filet mignon and hulless popcorn that were on advance order.  As far as Christmas gifts from the Q that is it.

Super Contributor

I bought a charge hub for my son’s Christmas stocking and I bought a set of those balance toys to be given with gift cards to the children of our friends. That’s it.

HOWEVER. . . . I had quite a bit from the Q on my own Christmas list, but it remains to be seen what Santa will bring me!

Hugs . . . Beth 

Life is tough, but I am tougher!!
Honored Contributor

This year nothing from Q.  

The only "gifts" I bought were from Amazon and Apple.  

Esteemed Contributor

Dennis Basso blankets!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I bought the nutcrackers with the chocolates of Harry Londons and Moose Munch.Also the gift bags which I love.

Esteemed Contributor

@wilma What didn't I buy?!? TT holiday mini loafs for my co-workers, TT oven gloves, spurtles, Evo, Mrs. Prindables for my DH to give for her childrens' teacher gifts, I could go on and on.

Honored Contributor

I usually buy something that comes in multiples and break it up, but didn't this year.