Respected Contributor

Christmas Edition Fri-Yay with David & Jane

[ Edited ]

I'm really enjoying the Christmas edition of this tonight.  I am so tempted by the Slatkin candle and silver pine cone pedestal.  And the Illume candle set in--blue? or do i want white?

Also love the living room when David was first showing the Bethlehem Lights TSV set with the pink tufted velvet couch and the beige side chairs and blush throw pillows.  I have last year's BL wreath so my wallet is safe, and I think I like last year's better, even though it has to be in a "protected" outdoor situation.

And Valerie Parr Hill will be on at 9 tonight EDT.

Whoever else is watching, hope you are also enjoying.

Best,

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Edition Sri-Yay with David & Jane

I am watching and enjoying the shows!  Even if I don't buy or just buy one favorite item , I am relaxed and being entertained.  There are so many lovely things and if I didn't have so much Christmas decor, I would be buying !!  I guess my will power is in gear!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas Edition Fri-Yay with David & Jane

I just wish they would stop the YAY on the end of everything.  It has gone beyond stupid and annoying.  I realize they won't stop it because for whatever reason they think it is cute so I just try to tune it out.  But I think that has really run its course.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435 wrote:

I'm really enjoying the Christmas edition of this tonight.  I am so tempted by the Slatkin candle and silver pine cone pedestal.  And the Illume candle set in--blue? or do i want white?

Also love the living room when David was first showing the Bethlehem Lights TSV set with the pink tufted velvet couch and the beige side chairs and blush throw pillows.  I have last year's BL wreath so my wallet is safe, and I think I like last year's better, even though it has to be in a "protected" outdoor situation.

Best,

aroc3435

@aroc3435 

On another show Jane T. recently mentioned that this was a remote site that they were using while the sets were being redecorated at the main QVC studio.  (several years back Jill had mentioned  QVC first purchased this site as a test, this was an actual home where they could display home products in a more realistic setting..and it eventually morphed into QVC2)

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt   Thank you for the additional information.  You have so much "Q" knowledge and are always willing to share it.

Here is a wish that you have a lovely, relaxing weekend.

aroc3435

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aroc3435 wrote:

@Spurt   Thank you for the additional information.  You have so much "Q" knowledge and are always willing to share it.

Here is a wish that you have a lovely, relaxing weekend.

aroc3435

@aroc3435 

Thank you....guess I watch way too many QVC home decor shows and read too many business journals...😄 Wishing you a fantastic weekend too! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I enjoyed watching for the most part but didn't buy anything.  I would have tried the new flameless candles but they sold out so fast.  The only annoying thing was when Jane T. went over the top crazy selling the Frozen item.  I almost changed the channel, decided to just walk away till her presentation was over - LOL.  

Valued Contributor

Re@: Christmas Edition Fri-Yay with David & Jane

@aroc3435  -- I love the Christmas shows.  Jane gets a little annoying and over-enthusiastic, but she reminds me of dealing with a relative -- I just 'smile & nod' and look at my watch! The Christmas shows are a great distraction from all the bad news in the world.  I told my husband something must be wrong with me, because I'm sad when they end! 

Respected Contributor

@aroc3435 wrote:

Best,

aroc3435

Sound off for these two

Respected Contributor

@Catch71 wrote:

I enjoyed watching for the most part but didn't buy anything.  I would have tried the new flameless candles but they sold out so fast.  The only annoying thing was when Jane T. went over the top crazy selling the Frozen item.  I almost changed the channel, decided to just walk away till her presentation was over - LOL.  

Bummed me out too. Also why spending the whole show hiding behind a wreath hung on her arm?