Respected Contributor

Re: Christmas Advanced orders Valerie

@BabyYoda   aww, I hope you can find something strong to safely store him in.  I received my temptations centerpiece bowl this week.  The styrofoam, I have to say was so strong and wonderful.  Since I will probably use this a lot, I won’t have to store in it.  I almost had to fight to get it out of the box.  Especially since the styorofoam is made to fit the item.  So disappointing for you.  

But glad you love your your gingerbread pieces.  They did look BIG!  Enjoy! I’m sure you can’t wait to display them.

Honored Contributor

I received my Gingerbread lace house, and it arrived in perfect condition. It is so sweet, and looks like a pretty castle, with sugared icing. The timer is working just fine, and I am very happy to own this keepsake.
Honored Contributor

I also bought, and have received the gingerbread girl cookie jar, with boy, and girl salt and pepper shakers. It is very cute, and colorful. The faces on all three pieces are very sweet. I think it is the perfect size.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @lynnie61 I have bubble wrap and a smaller clear container bin to keep him in. I like that Temp-tations uses sturdy packaging. I have their lit pierced Christmas trees from years ago and the styrofoam is good quality. I am sure you will be using the bowl a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@BabyYoda@Tissyanne and all, although I didn't order anything from this CIJ, I do loveHearthearing about all of the gorgeous things coming your way! EnjoyHeart

@LIG1 , 

Thank you very much.