Respected Contributor

I purchased the buttercream frosting strawberry lemonade cookies, on sale 24/19.99...they are good, not too sweet so I'm pleased with my first time buying Cheryl's. I thought about you when I saw the CIJ presentation of the Berkshire Beachin Santa throw.

Super Contributor

I absolutely LOVE the buttercream frosted! NOthing is too sweet for me... I Have a major sweet toothe! I don't get the negative reviews they often get....

Honored Contributor

I’ve ordered the cookies as gifts and everyone seems pleased. Will order again.

Esteemed Contributor

They are good .... I have them in the freezer & when I feel like having one I take one out, wait about 30 minutes & enjoy it .... sometimes I cheat & eat it half frozen because I can’t wait for it to defrost😊🤪😂

Honored Contributor

I have given the cookies as gifts quite often.   I find the cookies tasty, and a tad expensive, but the holiday tins are well received and appreciated by family and friends, and I don’t bake any treats for the holidays.   

Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  When you said “Aloha cookie lovers!” It reminded me of Honolulu Cookies.  My first experience with Honolulu Cookies was at a shop in Las Vegas.  I really liked them but other than ordering online they are not available where I live.  Have you had them?

Respected Contributor

I love the buttercream frosted ones. The cookie is not sweet, which allows for the sweetness of the icing. I used to babysit for two little boys a lot and the lady always sent me a box of them about once a month. I still order for special occasions, usually directly from Cheryl's. I don't care for the other ones but these are addictive, in my opinion. I got some for my hairdresser and she calls them "crack cookies". I think they're well worth the price and, if it wasn't for the fact that just looking at them puts weight on my hips, I'd eat them more often. I would at least try them, I think you can get a box of 12 on their website. I will warn you, however, that you may get hooked on them Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I got an assortment one time. They were good but the only ones that really made me go "Oh!" were the wedding cake ones. They were frosted with white buttercream and so, so delicious. Of course, I just love that flavor. These were some of the best of that kind I've ever tried.  If they offered those again, I would probably order and keep in my freezer.

Honored Contributor

@itsmagic, oh my gosh, YES, I’m a Honolulu cookie MONSTER. 😎 I have a frequent buyer stamp card. They truly are the best. You can order them online. As it gets closer to the holidays check out their website. I love their pumpkin cookies and the peppermint bark cookies at Christmas. My all-time favorite is the white chocolate coconut cookie. I can’t get enough of those! We generally buy gift tins for our family on the mainland.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thank you everyone for your input. It sounds like they are a winner. I think I’ll order M59315. They looked good on the presentation, but everything does when you’re hungry! 😜 Now that I’ve read everyone’s great feedback, I feel more confident that they will be good.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.