Honored Contributor

Aloha cookie lovers! I’m tempted by Cheryl’s cookies, but have never tried them. For those of you who HAVE purchased them, are they good? Why or why not?

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl’s Cookies

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

Aloha cookie lovers! I’m tempted by Cheryl’s cookies, but have never tried them. For those of you who HAVE purchased them, are they good? Why or why not?

@SurferWife  I ordered them once, and they are good, not fantastic, and in the order were tiny gingerbread cookies, they were fabulous, and I was able to stock up after Christmas at the site, on sale, then they were discontinued, so I never bought another order here.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the input @mousiegirl. I ❤️ Gingerbread cookies!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Thanks for the input @mousiegirl. I ❤️ Gingerbread cookies!

@SurferWife  I decided that I could make the gingerbread cookies as I have tiny cutters, they were crisp and sugary. Smiley Happy  All of the cookies freeze very well, I ate them right out of the freezer, lol.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Depends. Depends on what kind of cookies you like. Depends on what the order contains. I don't care for the frosted cookies as they are just too sweet for me. However, one of my sons and his friends LOVE LOVE LOVE them. So, as a treat for them, I collect all but one color of each and give them to the guys. One son loves the oatmeal raisin and traditional choco-chip. I love the truffles and double chocolate cookies. DH loves the cakes. So, it really depends on what comes in your order; they do many different configurations.

I am on auto delivery for the seasonal ones and purchased the Holiday Great Deal this weekend as the "guys" will all be home from college and this will be a extra goodie for them. I DO place them in the freezer and take them out as needed; FANTASTIC. 

HTH! : )

Valued Contributor

I got a small sampler once (I think about 6 cookies) and was underwhelmed by them.  Frosting is too sweet and the cookies themselves are tasteless.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl’s Cookies

[ Edited ]

Yes, I have ordered them many times over years, from QVC as well as Cheryl's site!  My granddaughters love the frosted ones for holidays, I send the cookie cards, and I have tried their "sugar free" cookies that are delicious!

Honored Contributor

THe full size cookies are good. All those little tiny things they are padding the piece count with in some offerings now, not so much.

I bake....a lot.....and with old family recipes. So while I do eat these when given them, I wouldn't feel really great about gifting them, as I think my various homemade ones are better.

Esteemed Contributor

They seem to have a difficult time delivering.Mine always arrive after the holiday I ordered them for,even on advance delivery!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought Cheryl's cookies often in past years.  I agree...some flavors better than others.  I loved to eat them cold right out of the freezer!   But they are now quite expensive and I can do better at my local bakery/grocery store!