Occasional Contributor

Cheers! To Holiday Shopping with Leah and Shawn

QVC really hit it out of the ballpark, teaming up classy lady Leah and down to earth Shawn.  I love watching them together!  Last night's show was so enjoyable, and I found myself laughing and just liking it so much.  If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try!  Dare I say, its replaced ITKWD as my top spot on QVC.  Hope these ladies will share the spotlight again, even after the holidays!

Super Contributor

Re: Cheers! To Holiday Shopping with Leah and Shawn

Super Contributor

Not getting the same vibe from the show that you are getting. Sadly I find it difficult to enjoy anything that Shawn is a part of any more. 

Honored Contributor

@Rhondawclt wrote:

QVC really hit it out of the ballpark, teaming up classy lady Leah and down to earth Shawn.  I love watching them together!  Last night's show was so enjoyable, and I found myself laughing and just liking it so much.  If you haven't seen it, you should give it a try!  Dare I say, its replaced ITKWD as my top spot on QVC.  Hope these ladies will share the spotlight again, even after the holidays!

@Rhondawclt   You've got to be kidding.  I bet Leah thinks she's being tortured.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Ita
Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I wouldn't hold my breath.  Fri-Yay with David, Jane & Shawn that started in the middle of May is already down to David, and Jane now.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Rhondawclt wrote:

@Rhondawclt   You've got to be kidding.  I bet Leah thinks she's being tortured.

@Kachina624  

I felt I was being tortured when I tried to watch. Could the contrast between the two be anymore apparent? Better stop before I say anymore. 

Honored Contributor

I say take Leah away, she contributes nothing to the show.  Shawn can do fine on her own.  

Respected Contributor

What a nice thread @Rhondawclt...Enjoy watching them. 

Honored Contributor

Just think of all the different kinds of shows in which they've tried to find a niche for Shawn.  She just doesn't seem to fit in anywhere.  Seems like every month it's a new configuration.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment