Regular Contributor

If these bears were cute and not cheap nd sloppy looking with a hefty pricetag, it would be nice.  Sell Stieff for the same prices and unbeatable quality and mny more people would be interested.  Not all Stieff are mohair, and many that are not sell for under $60.00

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Charlie Bears

[ Edited ]

@Shogirl wrote:

I received my Audrey bear and she is just the cutest thing!  She has rose colored curly fur and a cute fur collar and key.  When I opened the box, I knew I'd selected the right bear for me. 

Note that the carton she came in is her actual box so for those ordering, be careful cutting into the box.

Oh @Shogirl, Audrey is sooo sweetHearts Mini graphics and I can see why you chose her. I just love her rose colored curly fur, too! (Hope you don't mind, I'm including a picture of Audrey)HeartSmiley Happy

Charlie Bears Collectible 11-1/2" Audrey Plush Bear - C214469

Trusted Contributor

@LIG1, thanks for posting the picture of Audrey!  I tried but couldn't figure out how to do it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@luvmybeetle, so sorry to hear of the shipping problems to Ohio because they are such adorable bears. I have one myself, and I was just looking yesterday at all of the newHeartbears that have just come in.. some in Mohair now, just gorgeous!

@Effie54, I think what you're seeing is a sale price for the Charlie Bears and since the line is so new and well lovedHeart I'm sure they'll be around for quite awhile to come. 

Charlie Bears Collectible 14.5" Eloise Plush Bear - C214473

Great news! I do love them and its so nice to see collectibles on QVC again! I miss the old doll and bear shows.

Esteemed Contributor

@Effie54 wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@luvmybeetle, so sorry to hear of the shipping problems to Ohio because they are such adorable bears. I have one myself, and I was just looking yesterday at all of the newHeartbears that have just come in.. some in Mohair now, just gorgeous!

@Effie54, I think what you're seeing is a sale price for the Charlie Bears and since the line is so new and well lovedHeart I'm sure they'll be around for quite awhile to come. 

Great news! I do love them and its so nice to see collectibles on QVC again! I miss the old doll and bear shows.

I couldn't agree with you more @Effie54... it's been so nice to see some really nice collectibles like bearsLove Emoticons Emoticons again. My wishlist is growingSmiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Effie54 wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

I couldn't agree with you more @Effie54... it's been so nice to see some really nice collectibles like bearsLove Emoticons Emoticons again. My wishlist is growingSmiley Happy

Mine too! Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I spent most of the 90's buying teddy bears and artist baby dolls. Most are packed away but like the other collector said, the memoies they evoke make it all worth while! It was a wonderful time back then.  

Honored Contributor

@laceyface wrote:

I spent most of the 90's buying teddy bears and artist baby dolls. Most are packed away but like the other collector said, the memoies they evoke make it all worth while! It was a wonderful time back then.  

That's a sweet post, @laceyface.   Welcome to the Community!   Nice to "meet" you!

😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shopgirl, Don't feel bad as I too have no clue how to post pictures. What amazes me is  my 5 year old granddaughter can! I am such a dinosaur and about all I do on this thing is shop. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you, dooBdoo, it is so nice to "meet you too"! I just love the fun of collecting things that are special to me and that has always included "babies and bears" and countless other collectibles. I hope my three granddaughters will one day enjoy my collections as much as I do.Smiley Happy