Super Contributor

Ceramic white ghost - illuminated searching for info

I saw a brief snippet from a Halloween advertisement on QVC that showed the pumkin and black cat illuminated figure and in the picture was a white ghost that I believe was also illuminated.  I can't find this.   It looked really cute and would like to find it if anyone any info it would be appreciated.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Ceramic white ghost - illuminated searching for info

@LillyBee2 

The item # is H219521.  It was a nice size ghost BUT it sold out quick! 

I ordered the cat for a gift for my DIL and I think the witch hat w/pumpkin was still available.

Super Contributor

@homedecor1     Thank you so much.. I'm sad it's sold out though but now I won't be searching all over for it!    

Super Contributor

@LillyBee2  Don't give up! Now that you have the item number, keep checking back.  I was looking for the cat with the same item number, just yesterday evening, and though the cat wasn't available, the ghost and the pumpkin both were available.  Sometimes they pop back up... or perhaps 'as is'.  Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

@LillyBee2 

That ghost is adorable.  Wish I'd have seen it, too! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

227DFC38-12B2-4E56-BA28-C86232810E36.jpegThis ghost is darling!Hope this is it.......  Found the picture in the reviews 

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Super Contributor

@4kitties That's it!  I am going check now and again to see if I can buy one, even after holiday is over.  I'll report back here if they come up in stock!