Trusted Contributor

Carolyn and ED on Air

[ Edited ]

Carolyn,

I love you dearly. I love Ellen dearly, and I have many many of her Christmas and non-Christmas things in my home, but, this morning you presented a set of "mercury glass" ornaments........which where like the "Christopher ornaments they sell at Target".

Smiley Surprised

Spoiler

Carolyn, you and I both know they are NOT like the "Christopher" ornaments at all...and they don't sell them at Target, they sell them at Kmart....and those are no where near the quality that his original ornies are made...you used to sell them on QVC!

I am an avid Christopher Radko collector...I have three 7.5 foot trees full of them, to include garlands, wreaths, stockings, and a bunch of other year 'round stuff.

Those ornaments were pretty, but they ain't a Radko!

Rant over, moving on...

(Sorry for the spolier thing, I can't get it to delete..there isn't a spolier LOL)

Contributor

And.....just about the entire show was "leftover" from last year - disappointing !

Esteemed Contributor

Who expects  "NEW"  in Christmas in July ?

Respected Contributor

The 40-piece vintage set?  Out of curiosity, I looked at those under the "recently aired" category & have to agree that they aren't anything close to comparable to Radko ornaments.  I have several that I bought when the Q sold them & they are .much prettier & more ornate than the ED ornaments.

Trusted Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MalteseMomma Everyone expects new, because there is always plenty of new during CIJ.  

Respected Contributor

@RazorSharp wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@MalteseMomma Everyone expects new, because there is always plenty of new during CIJ.  

I expect it, just want to see it!

Esteemed Contributor

I didn't really like any of the items Ellen had. I don't think it sold very well...

Trusted Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

I didn't really like any of the items Ellen had. I don't think it sold very well...

There's a show on Friday at 5:00PM with new items.

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Nothing knocked my sock off that's for sure!

Respected Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Nothing knocked my sock off that's for sure!

That's 'socks'...