Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@ValuSkr

Ive not seen the Byers.. Are they this size?

@ladycos  The adult Byers Carolers run about 13 inches. Thought you might like to see my family room mantel filled with Byers Carolers. This picture was from Christmas 2016. I have collected them for about ten years.

Byers Christmas.jpg

Trusted Contributor
@Regal Bee

That is adorable! I love your collection. Very nice! You have such good taste and a good eye for decor. You’re always spot on. Thanks for the picture.
Trusted Contributor
@froggy
Oh goodness , there was one exactly like you ordered on eBay a few minutes ago. It was 369.00. Now it is gone. Wow. I wouldn’t have paid that but you got a deal froggy!!
Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
@froggy
Oh goodness , there was one exactly like you ordered on eBay a few minutes ago. It was 369.00. Now it is gone. Wow. I wouldn’t have paid that but you got a deal froggy!!

@ladycos

I know! I saw two on ebay for $340. I wouldn't have considered it at that price. The one I got from Walmart was $199, free shipping and no tax.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos  I have never seen carolers in white, nice.

Honored Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

@ValuSkr

@ladycos  No, small table top, about nine inches or so.

Esteemed Contributor

I wonder if someone here who is on Facebook could please ask Valerie if she could next Christmas do Carolers in white just like these?  They are exactly the same Carolers I hsve in the plaid that she brought for a few years.   Have both  the large and small plus the sleigh ones as well. Would just have to change the clothing is all .

Honored Contributor

@Regal Bee wrote:

@ladycos wrote:

@ValuSkr

@ladycos  The adult Byers Carolers run about 13 inches. Thought you might like to see my family room mantel filled with Byers Carolers. This picture was from Christmas 2016. I have collected them for about ten years.

Byers Christmas.jpg

@Regal Bee  I have a huge collection, including dogs, cats, kifd. lamposts, etc., but havn't displayed them for decades, and havn't added any in decades..

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl  Of all my decorations, my Byers Carolers receive the most comments. I do not always group them and sometimes scatter them throughout our home.

The fact that they are handmade really speaks to me. 

Super Contributor

@ladycos

I posted this pic on another thread here in Holiday but I wanted to post it to you as well since you've been on the hunt for Carrolers wearing white:

blackwhitecarolers.jpg

I bought them at the big "A". Tallest is around 18". Hope this helps!