Respected Contributor

@ladycos

Soooooo.....I started looking for these white carolers online. Couldn't find your set but I did find this and snatched it up in a nanosecond. Must stop reading the Holiday Forum!

Regency International 19" Carolers in Sleigh Victorian Frost White Christmas Figure

Trusted Contributor
Oh froggy... I’m at work but I love that. Where did you find them, if you don’t mind saying
Honored Contributor

We have had a set of four for more than 20 years now.  Ours are in Dickens era clothing but in colors not white.

Trusted Contributor
@Kitty Galore
The store is in Tennessee and I live in N C. I m going next week. Hope to find them still available. But froggy did find a very nice set on line , smalller in a sleigh. Love them too.
Respected Contributor

@ladycos

I found this set on Wal-Mart site ( there was just one left) but there is a set on Amazon.

Search 'carolers in sleigh'. One left there also.

Trusted Contributor
@froggy
I’m on it! Thanks froggy. Be sure to post when you get them.
Respected Contributor

@ladycos

So did you get the sleigh set instead of the big set you first saw? That one must have been very expensive!

Trusted Contributor
Not yet. I really want both!! I would like to see those other ones again but I’m afraid if I don’t go ahead and get the sleigh one I’ll miss out on both.
I can’t remember how much the taller ones were. Probably 3 times more hundred dollars at the least. I didn’t look I don’t think I’ll know next week post if I do. I would like some in the white to set around my tree. I did the rose gold, white and gold theme last year and really like it. I think these would fit in well, what to do?
Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:
Not yet. I really want both!! I would like to see those other ones again but I’m afraid if I don’t go ahead and get the sleigh one I’ll miss out on both.
I can’t remember how much the taller ones were. Probably 3 times more hundred dollars at the least. I didn’t look I don’t think I’ll know next week post if I do. I would like some in the white to set around my tree. I did the rose gold, white and gold theme last year and really like it. I think these would fit in well, what to do?

It looks like it's gone - that's why I thought you may have gotten it.Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor
@foggy!
I know, I was just talking a break at work and was searching for it. To no avail. Maybe between now and time to decorate I will find a set that I love. I think I really want the larger ones . So hopefully I’ll have some luck next week at the Christmas stores. There are at least 4 stores in that area, so maybe. I’m excited for your purchase and can’t wait to see how you display them.