Trusted Contributor

I saw this set of carolers a while back. I Couldn't decide on them so I passed. . They would be hard to store but I keep thinking about them. 

IMG_4129.jpg

Respected Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

I saw this set of carolers a while back. I Couldn't decide on them so I passed. . They would be hard to store but I keep thinking about them. 

IMG_4129.jpg

I have the ones from Valerie Parr Hill and they come in a box and are really easy to store back in. The go in with one upright and one upside down and then repeat. They are fabulous and I am so happy I got them! These are really pretty too!

Honored Contributor

Similar to the ones from Byers Choice.  Do you like those?

Trusted Contributor

@Kitlynn

That's good to know. I may have to go back and see if they are still there. I don't need anything else Christmas but these are timeless pieces. 

Hope you continue to enjoy your Valerie pieces. Thanks for the info. 

Trusted Contributor

@ValuSkr

Ive not seen the Byers.. Are they this size?

Honored Contributor

@ladycos  You're right - these look quite tall.  I'm not 100% sure but think that Byers Choice go up to about 12".

Super Contributor

@ladycos

Oh my Ladycos.....those are beautiful! What size are they approx?

Trusted Contributor

@Coopsmommy

I think the tallest one was about 30 inches high. The store is three hours away give or take. I'll be going back to that store in a few weeks. I'll have to see if they are still available. Hoping!

Esteemed Contributor

@ladycos wrote:

IMG_4129.jpg

Just beautiful! I too have the ones from VPH and love them , but my taste has changed and I Iike to decorate in ivory and champagne , silver  more neutral.    Is this a Christmas store in your area?  Our Christmas store has nothing like this.   Have to drive quite a ways for A higher end store.   We used to live in an area that had a huge Christmas store with very elegant , special items.  Miss it    I hope you are able to get them😺

Respected Contributor

Those are just beautiful! I have another set - not Valerie's but dressed in red - but I would love a set in white. Those look very large!