Respected Contributor

I received my sleigh and carolers today and it is just as pretty as the picture. HOWEVER there is a goodly amount of glitter dusted on the fur and even without taking it out of the plastic bag I have glitter on the floor.

Does anyone know of some kind of spray that I could put on it that would not make the fur stiff? Maybe some light hairspray?

Trusted Contributor

@Coopsmommy

Thanks for your help,  these are nice. I did find the one that I posted a picture of earlier in the week on eBay. I think the tallest was 32 in.  So it looks like I've got some choices to make

I'm proably going to order that one from eBay if I don't find them this week end at the Christmas store. 

Did you just order these recently or do you already have them? 

Trusted Contributor

@froggy

sorry about the glitter. I guess when I looked close at the picture I see the glitter on the blanket. 

It is still just so darling though.  I really like the look of the sleigh. It has an silvery antique look to it that I like. 

Hair spray might work and hopefully won't turn it yellow. 

Maybe someone here will have a suggestion . 

Super Contributor

@froggy

I have a love/hate relationship with glitter heehee.....you could try ModPoge or elmers glue watered down and a foam brush and dab. Hairspray does work but I might be leary of using it on such a white item (yellowing) and it breaks down easily. I'm jealous of your sleigh....I love the look of it as well.

Super Contributor

@ladycos

The height of those 32" ones would be too large for the display I have in mind. They are beauties though. I was just driving through NC into TN this weekend (family in Tri Cities) is this shop close by? 

Honored Contributor

Those are really different than any others, with those white outfits. 

I can see these in the decor of people who do all white and silver. They'd be stunning in the right setting. 

Never seen them done this way. Beautiful.

Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@ladycos

Soooooo.....I started looking for these white carolers online. Couldn't find your set but I did find this and snatched it up in a nanosecond. Must stop reading the Holiday Forum!

Regency International 19" Carolers in Sleigh Victorian Frost White Christmas Figure

Stunning! 

Wonder why Valerie hasn't brought these? 

I think a lot of these carolers are all the same manufacturer, just different costume fabrics. 

Honored Contributor

@Coopsmommy wrote:

@ladycos

I posted this pic on another thread here in Holiday but I wanted to post it to you as well since you've been on the hunt for Carrolers wearing white:

blackwhitecarolers.jpg

I bought them at the big "A". Tallest is around 18". Hope this helps!

@Coopsmommy

Oh my! I think I like these even better. 

That grey and black really make these pop.

And the fabric on the ladies gowns is to die for! 

I'm glad I don't know how to get these! I'd be in trouble!

Trusted Contributor
@Coopsmommy
Yes it is in tenn. I love that store.Do you know the one I’m speaking of? I do my tree with rose gold, silver, gold and white. I was wanting these to stand around the tree. Not sure if the 32 in might be too tall, that’s why I would like to see them in person again. I’m second guessing myself I guess. I noticed the ones from the big A have a gold bottoms on the vest. That might work better. They are nice.
Super Contributor

@Mominohio

Those came from Amazon.....I like the way the black grounds them also Smiley Happy

@ladycos

I don't know which store you speaking of specifically that is what I was asking LOL