Esteemed Contributor

Cardinal and Chickadee Still Going Strong

[ Edited ]

I think I bought these about 12 plus years ago, but they are still brightening my Christmas and winter decor. Do you remember them? And do you have any oldies but goodies from QVC?

Cardinal Candle.jpg

Chick Candle.jpg

Respected Contributor

Re: Cardinal and Chickadee Still Going Strong

My two favorite birds...

Frequent Contributor

I have the cardinal one and it's glowing from my table right now. Some of the older candle impression candles are better, in my opinion, then now.  And the battery life is a lot longer too. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a cream colored flameless candle with some snowflakes embossed on it. We put in fresh batteries every November and it burns all year long. Admittedly, it is dim after a year, but you can see the 'flame'. I set it inside an opaque hurricane lantern so it doesn't look out of season. That has to be at least a fifteen year old QVC purchase.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been using these garlands from Valerie for several years.  Every year, I say I'm going to buy new ones, but then I don't find anything I like as much.  Some years, I add lights, but other years I use it as is.

9788D490-46B5-450D-B83A-F688BDBEB109.png

Esteemed Contributor

I have a set of three snowman candles by Candle Impressions.  The very first battery candles I ever purchased.   They are still going strong and I have them out all winter.

It was at least 15-20 years ago that I bought them.  It was way before they started to put timers in them.  It has a simple on and off switch!!!   

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom  Those are so pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@PA Mom-mom  Those are so pretty.

@colliemom4  They are still among my favorites.The children look forward to seeing them when they come home for Christmas.

Valued Contributor

Nice pix  @PA Mom-mom.

Love candles. Yours are pretty!