Respected Contributor

Available now. h216480 and H216482. They were my only must haves from Valeries preview.

Honored Contributor

Re: Cardinal Wreath and Garland

Thst wreath is so pretty; I love it.  I'm a sucker for Cardinals, although we don't have them here.  Great purchase!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thst wreath is so pretty; I love it.  I'm a sucker for Cardinals, although we don't have them here.  Great purchase!

@Kachina624

Wow I learned something---I didnt know New Mexico doesn't have Cardinals.....New Mexico is right next door to Texas, I guess they dont want to travel further west..We are lucky to have them here, they are a permanent resident and they are my favorite bird 

download (5).jpg

Wish the cardinal was our state bird (I know 7 states claim them already), but for some weird reason the mean Mockingbird was chosen as the state bird of Texas, it had something to do with the bird being fiesty and a firece defender ....Woman Frustrated

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

Wow I learned something---I didnt know New Mexico doesn't have Cardinals.....New Mexico is right next door to Texas, I guess they dont want to travel further west..We are lucky to have them here, they are a permanent resident and they are my favorite bird 

download (5).jpg

Wish the cardinal was our state bird (I know 7 states claim them already), but for some weird reason the mean Mockingbird was chosen as the state bird of Texas, it had something to do with the bird being fiesty and a firece defender ....Woman Frustrated

Hey, I'm in Arizona and we have cardinals also. Just had one in my birdbath yesterday. I love cardinals. I didn't know that New Mexico didn't have them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@froggy wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

download (5).jpg

Hey, I'm in Arizona and we have cardinals also. Just had one in my birdbath yesterday. I love cardinals. I didn't know that New Mexico didn't have them.

@froggy

We always learn something new on these forums....Woman Very Happy

And hey your NFL mascot is even the cardinals..

I got the Cardinal garland.....had to have it, and I justified because my jingle bell wreath is falling apart....got tired of wiring it together!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624

download (5).jpg

@froggy  How do you have cardinals and California does not, especially Northern, cooler, not fair!   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@froggy ~ I ordered three garlands and one wreath.  Like you, these were my only must-haves for the weekend.  I hope you enjoy yours!

The cardinal is the state bird here in Illinois.  When we bought our car I told my husband I wanted those special environmental plates for it.  They're pretty cool ~ a green background with a cardinal on it.  Goes perfect with our red SUV!  :-)

Respected Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@froggy ~ I ordered three garlands and one wreath.  Like you, these were my only must-haves for the weekend.  I hope you enjoy yours!

The cardinal is the state bird here in Illinois.  When we bought our car I told my husband I wanted those special environmental plates for it.  They're pretty cool ~ a green background with a cardinal on it.  Goes perfect with our red SUV!  :-)

@Julie928You one-upped me! I got two garlands. I was thinking about another wreath to use as a centerpiece, but I have so much stuff already.....

Now that's a license plate I would pay extra for!

Valued Contributor

I've never seen a cardinal here in Colorado either. 

We don't have much of colorful birds, but I did see a tanager the other day, it shocked me to see yellow, red and orange on a bird.

Respected Contributor

Here's a map of cardinal habitation. Maybe they will eventually move farther west and north. They seem to be resident in all climates.

Image result for where do cardinals live