Respected Contributor

Re: Candles : Bath & Body works

My daughter worked at B&B in her teens & they are told to help on the floor especially guys during Christmas, guys don't like going in there but have too for presents and she sold more to guys pushing products but they don't make commission, I hate going in cuz they bounce on me. I love the 3 wick candles but not full price waiting for b1g1free but ran out got a candle last week $10 off their hand soap were $3 (good price) holiday scents. I can now order on line since our hot weather is cooling down. Balsam is my fav heard maybe a legend but burning a balsam candle during Christmas brings good luck or good health not sure but I will be burning them. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Candles : Bath & Body works

Oh if anyone has a problem with scent or throw from a candle go to dollar tree non of their candles had any smell to me. You can smell at the store but when burning them not much of a throw more just for the candle glow. The jars are cute can freeze the used candle jars I used goof off for lid & bottom of jar rinse put in dishwasher cute jars to reuse. Frozen jar wax removes easy.