Honored Contributor

Today we went on a marathon shopping trip.

We went to Bath & Body Works.  Absolutely love their candles, esp. Fall scents.  My favorite has always been Leaves -- this scent does not bother my allergies.

They have some wonderful scents for Fall & cute candle holders, Halloween items.

This is the new Halloween house:

9E2CCCE2-C0C2-4597-B3F1-5380EE8D3C0C.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Candles : Bath & Body works

[ Edited ]

Love B&BW candles as well!  Am looking forward to getting some new candles!

261D9F3F-9AC9-4824-A960-F3D8A91FD21C.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@homedecor1 

Love the Halloween House!

Checked on line and it's more than I'm willing to spend, $125.  I've been decluttering and....cannot be tempted to add anything before I've completed the task.

It's very nice, however!

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

Thanks for sharing.....

I'm getting ready to put out my Fall/Harvest/Autumn stuff and need some hand soap, and just got a coupon......I'll buy a couple of candles but havent been happy with their drowning wicks, but B&BW will take them back 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I have a Halloween house I bought from them years ago. I love all of their holiday items.

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman wrote:

@homedecor1 

Love the Halloween House!

Checked on line and it's more than I'm willing to spend, $125.  I've been decluttering and....cannot be tempted to add anything before I've completed the task.

It's very nice, however!

@Witchy Woman Oh my gosh!!!! That house was $125😳

I didn't see the price -- it was nestled in the display.  So glad I didn't try to

move or lift in case I dropped it!  

Honored Contributor

@Seka 

I really liked the new luminara style packaging.  I definitely am buying "leaves" and the pumpkin pecan waffle one.

I will buy new soap "sunshine lemon".  Smells fresh and perfect kitchen soap.  I also will buy a new sleeve for it, my other ones are several years old.

D1B11A81-BA14-4D52-B3BE-6E984504B141.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@Spurt 

I love B&BW candles.  Many of mine are years old & since I only light them for "short" periods I have them year to year.  Love the "holiday balsam" smells just like a 🎄 tree🙂

I haven't had problems w wicks🤞🏻

Love the hand soaps too.  I only buy Kitchen Lemon and fallscents.

Super Contributor

@homedecor1  Leaves is my favorite fall scent. Last year the scent wasn't as strong and I only purchased one. I hope the scent is back to the original formula so I can purchase several candles. I really missed having it last year. Cedar Lane and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles are also stronger scents that last throughout the day. I am waiting for a coupon or $12.50 candles. I stock up at Christmas when they go to $8.95. You can sometimes get Fall scents still.

Frequent Contributor

Just placed an order for a few candles, including this new Leaves luminaria - I think it is so pretty and I love the Leaves scent. I also bought White Winter Woods and a couple of single wick - Evergreen and Black Tie. Fall is the only time I buy candles from B&BW. In Los Angleles it is not quite fall but it is just starting to cool off so I can pretend.