Honored Contributor

Re: Candle rings are back in stock

@ChiliPepperwrote:

@Carol08wrote:

Hydrangea and berry candle rings are back in stock.  The colors are blue, pink, and purple.

@Spurt

@Carol08

White now too!!!

@ChiliPepper  I have the white, beautiful!

Esteemed Contributor

I would love to buy a set of the white ones but why is Valerie's shipping so high?   $5.50 for candle rings that weigh nothing!   They hardly ever have less than $5.50 shipping for her items, that really makes the cost higher, and then you add the tax..........I'll find some at  Michaels.

Respected Contributor

Lots of luck. I never see candle rings at Micheals and won’t shop Hobby Lobby.

Honored Contributor

@travelerwrote:

Lots of luck. I never see candle rings at Micheals and won’t shop Hobby Lobby.

@traveler

Your right, candle rings are hard to find locally or online, thats why Valeries sell out so quick........  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@mousiegirlwrote:

@Spurtwrote:

@mousiegirlwrote:

@Carol08wrote:

Hydrangea and berry candle rings are back in stock.  The colors are blue, pink, and purple.

@Carol08  The only place I can now find a search box is on the home page.  Is it the same for you?  I hate the new format!

@mousiegirl

There is a whole thread on the Community Chat about this.  Are you on a laptop or PC?  One thing people found out is there browser zoom was set on more than 100% which takes away the search box....set it back to 100% to see if that helps. 

@Spurt  Thank you, you are right!  WHY doies Q change the format when it worked for everyone, now there are tons of problems, just do not understand it.

The print is too small at 100%, so now I have to go back and forth, changing it from 100% to 125%, then back to100% if I want to use the search box, CRAZY!!!  I did complain in Customer Care, what a joke.

@mousiegirl

I know the font size wont seem to stay so people change the zoom and then Q make more changes so all these quirky things folks we are experiencing with the website...its crazy...!!!! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

This morning Valerie showed H214412. It looked fuller than H210543