Contributor

Haven't seen anything new from Candle Impressions in a while.  They used to offer a nice variety of holiday candles for Halloween as well as Christmas.  Lately, they are all just more of the same. 

Honored Contributor

It's been years since they offered a good selection of candles.  I have many, but nothing new in ages.

Trusted Contributor

@thatgirldeb wrote:

Haven't seen anything new from Candle Impressions in a while.  They used to offer a nice variety of holiday candles for Halloween as well as Christmas.  Lately, they are all just more of the same. 

I noticed the same thing about Home Reflections and Bethlehem Lights.  It seems like Kringle Express is the company dominating the Christmas stuff this year.  I wonder if these are all the same company with different names for different departments.  Years ago we also used to see a lot more from Mr. Christmas, but I noticed on the Mr. Christmas website that a lot of their offerings are being sold here under the Valerie Parr Hill umbrella of products.  Illuminart is also one of their brands.  It could be that there is some cosolidation going on.

Honored Contributor

There is a newer set of jar candles with currier and ives decals on them and I have the dishes that go back to the 1950's that belonged to my grandmother and mother, so I was thinking about getting those to match. They recently introduced some laser etched ones as well, and I bought some jar candles with fall graphics earlier in the season (set of three). But for the most part, a lot of their line is now figural or whimsical, and just not my style. 

I think, hands down, Candle Impressions makes the best candles in the business. They have a longer battery life, and they just don't quit. Mine are still working after years of daily use.

If they don't get on the ball with bringing some more designs, more practical and elegant ones, I think they will loose the market on Q.