Respected Contributor

Candle Impressions slim candles

A few years ago, Candle Impressions offered sets of 5 candles in various heights in a slimmer version that their standard candle setup.

I wish that the sets would be offered again in different colors. They also made square/rectangular candles which were also really nice. I like some candles in shapes other than round.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candle Impressions slim candles

@GinaV24 - I'm not sure if you specifically need/want the Candle Impressions brand, but Luminara is currently selling several sets of slim candles at the Q; you can find diameters as narrow as 2" in a few different colors. And Martha Stewart has some nice-looking square candle options on the website.

Trusted Contributor

The Candle Impressions line is the nicest line of candles.   The battery life is amazing.  I am so glad I purchased several different sets over the years.  Sadly I think this line is being phased out. 

Honored Contributor

@avid shopper wrote:

The Candle Impressions line is the nicest line of candles.   The battery life is amazing.  I am so glad I purchased several different sets over the years.  Sadly I think this line is being phased out. 

@avid shopper 

I have a lot of both Candle Impressions and Luminara.

Candle Impressions, whether their original lines or the Mirage moving flame line, has definitely the best bang for the buck. 

I've never had a Candle Impressions candle fail, even after all these years. 

I am not liking much of what I see out of the brand the last couple of years though. A lot of figural type stuff (which I have no interest in), and not a lot of new standard pillar type candles. 

They used to have the best wax colors too. 

I don't see anything from them anymore that I'm remotely interested in.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@GinaV24  You can find lots of Candle Impressions candles online at Battery Operated Candles.net. They currently have a set of 3 slim pillar candles in different heights listed.

Esteemed Contributor

@50Mickey wrote:

@GinaV24  You can find lots of Candle Impressions candles online at Battery Operated Candles.net. They currently have a set of 3 slim pillar candles in different heights listed.

---------------

Thanks for the info!  I had never heard of that website. I looked on line and there are several nice options for all kinds of candles....