Esteemed Contributor

Can You Ask A Question For Me On VPH's Facebook?

Last night Valerie was on with Courtney. They didn't have the candle rings as part of the show; however, Valerie picked them up and showed them with the pedestal and candle. They were sparkly and pretty and I got the impression they were hers. I looked and couldn't find them. I would appreciate it if someone could ask Valerie on her FB or if you have the information on the rings. I am not a FB member. TIA

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Re: Can You Ask A Question For Me On VPH's Facebook?

[ Edited ]

@pattypeep  The item # is H208717...

Honored Contributor

Join FB, it only takes a minute.  

Regular Contributor

I think the candle rings are sold out. I bought 2 sets yesterday. Sorry, that you missed them!

Honored Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

I think the candle rings are sold out. I bought 2 sets yesterday. Sorry, that you missed them!

@laj3169  Wow! I didn't even see a presentation for them...must have missed it. They never posted a video for it either...

Regular Contributor

Susan Louise,

I saw the candle rings under new arrivals on Friday. They really weren't presented. Valerie picked them up in one of her shows but then set them down. Didn't even mention them.

Thank you and another poster (I think Razorsharp) for posting on the set of 3 Illuminated Sparkle Sequin Finials that the ones you have from last year "twinkle" and the ones this year are steady. Made me re-think the new ones. I may just order the AS IS set instead. Trying to make up my mind if I want steady or twinkling. I want to use them in a winter scene not for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

@laj3169 wrote:

Susan Louise,

I saw the candle rings under new arrivals on Friday. They really weren't presented. Valerie picked them up in one of her shows but then set them down. Didn't even mention them.

Thank you and another poster (I think Razorsharp) for posting on the set of 3 Illuminated Sparkle Sequin Finials that the ones you have from last year "twinkle" and the ones this year are steady. Made me re-think the new ones. I may just order the AS IS set instead. Trying to make up my mind if I want steady or twinkling. I want to use them in a winter scene not for Christmas.

@laj3169

I'll just jump in here and say that I really don't know about these newer finials without the 'twinkle'. It really made them seem so much more interesting and high end. I did order the brown, and as someone else has mentioned somewhere here today, it might be better for everyday use to not have the 'twinkle' but I just can't imagine the ones I use at Christmas (white and champagne) without it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise.

Thank you so much. I will hang on to the item number in case they come back in stock. I was searching using "candle ring", so I guess it should have been "drop ring". LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Join FB, it only takes a minute.  

Thank you. I know it only takes a minute. I choose not to particpate.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise.

Thank you so much. I will hang on to the item number in case they come back in stock. I was searching using "candle ring", so I guess it should have been "drop ring". LOL

@pattypeep  Glad to help! Also keep an eye out for any that show up in 'as is' ...might take about 2 weeks from now though Smiley Happy