Honored Contributor

COLORFUL TAPER CANDLES FOR SUMMER

Gift idea for a candle lover or romantic:

I got a pack of 14 beeswax dripless taper candles in candy colors for summer.   I rarely light them, but putting out these pretty colors in my old candlesticks gives a sort of fairy tale look.  Reminds me of vintage Scandinavian interiors.

Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 09-25-48 Amazon com Lacaser Nature Beeswax Taper Candles Colorful 7 Pairs Set, Dripless Smokeless [...].png

Mine were the Lacaser Nature Beeswax Candles from Amazon.  They were $26 for the 7 pairs and free delivery.  There might be better deals out there, but these were so pretty, and packed carefully with tissue paper in a nice box, so I was pleased.

I have yellow and white candles in dining room currently, and whimsical pink and navy in living room in the vintage midcentury brass candlesticks my mother gave me.

I'll save the juicy orange for fall, green for any time and the red for Christmas:

Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 09-26-37 Amazon com Lacaser Nature Beeswax Taper Candles Colorful 7 Pairs Set, Dripless Smokeless [...].png 

All the colors are luscious, and even unlit, they are festive!  A little pick me up for already existing decor.  (I have lit them to test for dripless qualities, and they do seem to be dripless.)

Screenshot 2022-06-25 at 09-26-22 Amazon com Lacaser Nature Beeswax Taper Candles Colorful 7 Pairs Set, Dripless Smokeless [...].png

Honored Contributor

Re: COLORFUL TAPER CANDLES FOR SUMMER

Tapers bend over in HOT weather. Better keep the a/c on!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Very pretty.  I love beeswax candles.  They smell so good.

Respected Contributor

@Oznell  Those candles look very nice! I love candle holders with real candles; they give off more light and a wonderful ambiance.

Honored Contributor

Right, the fun honeycomb texture, the color, the smell (although these aren't as fragrant as some beeswax ones I've had), the resulting "mood" they create-- these are a feast for the senses.

And I probably won't light them again till cool weather in the fall-- just the look of them is so pretty.  Colorful candles in a room do have just one advantage over pretty fresh flowers--  like them, they contribute "atmosphere", but unlike flowers, they last indefinitely (if you keep them unlit).... 

I do love the "natural" colored ones too, and will probably stock up on those come fall.