Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

In the past, Christmas in July has included Harry London chocolates (pre-orders December/November).

maxresdefault-1.jpg

Anyone hear whether Harry London will show up for holiday giving?

@1Professor   Last year it wasn't until November, I believe, that Harry's were available.

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't planning on buying a thing.....well until I saw the harlequin Santa and set of 2 harlequin bottle brush trees Valerie had on.   I was just casually watchig while doing done work on my computer and I saw these pieces and had to have them!!!!     Don't need any Christmas items have sooooo much already I would need 50 yrs to rotate all the items I have  already lol.   I collect Mackenzie Childs harlequin , black & white checkerboard pattern .    I received as a gift to my best friend last Christmas in that pattern 2 Reindeer plus cone jewled tree ,  so these will go perfectly !   Now I will stop watching 😺

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama   Thank you for posting the CI deer, I bought one. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt @ birdmama

i ordered the deer CI flameless candle as soon as it appeared online. It is less than 50 miles from me and should arrive in two days. I also thought that the item would work for me much of the year. 😃

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Watching but not buying. Got way more than I use now.

Also, not impressed with the lack of 'new'. Seems so far, to be a lot of repeats and re doing of things from the past. Usually CIJ is THE time to get new things. Maybe later in the month?

@Mominohio   Remember that usually the first shows in July have a lot of old?  Many more shows ahead.

Honored Contributor

@KailaS   @mousiegirl   Geez Louise, I better place my order for the natural looking brown mama and baby deer before they all sell out.  I was debating the cost with shipping and handling and then I thought - where in the heck else will I ever see something like this?

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@KailaS   @mousiegirl   Geez Louise, I better place my order for the natural looking brown mama and baby deer before they all sell out.  I was debating the cost with shipping and handling and then I thought - where in the heck else will I ever see something like this?

@Bird mama   Right, POUNCE, lol.  I bought the brown.

Honored Contributor

I didn't think it would still be in my cart and it was, so checkout was easy.  

Unless Candle Impressions or Plow and Hearth come up with something else to rock my world, I'm done with CIJ @mousiegirl 

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

H311586 etched hurricanes, are beautiful!  I bought the red, gingerbread man, and green a few years ago, and was surprised at how beautiful they are.

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

I didn't think it would still be in my cart and it was, so checkout was easy.  

Unless Candle Impressions or Plow and Hearth come up with something else to rock my world, I'm done with CIJ @mousiegirl 

@Bird mama  The problem with Plow & Hearth candles, they do not have timers, so I never buy them, but they are pretty.