Respected Contributor

Re: CIJ thoughts and purchases

My first CIJ purchase #H223547 came a couple days ago and I am so pleased!  I need gifts that are thoughtful but not cheap looking.  It's been 2 days and they look fantastic with the provided tealights!  Timer function so far so good; loving the flickering votives as some of her new items don't flicker.  More arriving next week so stay tuned....!

EC788640-9226-4BAF-B08E-6B8417559A6C.jpeg

Honored Contributor

The etched tree pillars with the sparkling tree scene came back so I had to get them, in green.  At first, they were on advance order, now they're in process. 

Set of 3 Lit Pillars with Sparkling Tree Sceneby Valerie - H223263

I also got two sets of the Candle Impressions mini bird figurals, the goldfinch and the bluebird. I sent a bird-loving friend in another state the goldfinch set, too.

Candle Impressions Set of 3 Mini Bird Luminaries - H223189 Candle Impressions Set of 3 Mini Bird Luminaries - H223189

I also decided to get the set of four frosted glass votives (H223547). I have a lot of votive candles from years ago (both flameless and "regular") in case the ones that came with these ever stop working.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

I haven't watched. But in a search (for nutcrackers?) I found a cat. It doesn't light up or do anything fancy...except look really cute!  

H332763

Keepin' it real.
Regular Contributor

@mousiegirl 

Just wanted to say that you were right...the Berkshire blankets are just as soft as described...even softer and more beautiful than I expected!